Case #4 Sasquatch killers or Messing with Sasquatch and kicking it with Beast-Man.

*DISCLAIMER* I in no way represent or work with either Missing 411 or David Paulide. I am a priest of Palo Mayombe and a concerned individual inspired to help find answers. These are spiritual and psychic investigations done by me using authentic spiritual/magical/religious methods. These methods where passed down to me by my Godfather. These procedures are not found online or in any book. You must have the proper spiritual initiations, license and training to preform them. As these are indeed only spiritual and psychic investigations they in no way serve as actual evidence or proof of anything. For legal reasons, and I am sure other reasons as well, my findings must be considered as entertainment only.********

I have always had a deep interest in cryptid creatures. From an early age the idea of monsters lurking the lakes, and forests filled me with a kind of terror which conflicted me- should I runaway or run towards these undiscovered beasts?

The latter always eventually won out.

Every camping trip or hiking expedition I left my human herd far behind to satisfy my sense of adventure and confront the Sasquatch, slay the last remaining dragon, or spy on an unknown aquatic creature in it's hidden abode.

Thinking back on it I am lucky I do not tally as one of the multitudes who represent the missing 411.  Maybe that is why this issue has struck such a deep cord with me.

I could have been one of those kids, or even now one of those adults (I am still the same kid I was, now just an adult who was a fearsome MMA fighter and is trained circus strongman. Meaning that my bravado has increased exponentially, and in truth I am in much more danger of willing putting my self in danger, not always a good thing) who have been disappeared.



I feel a certain kinship with these people, like when I saw the 1985 movie, "Goonies" as a kid, In my heart I am a Goonie, and Goonies never say die.

These taken people represent very human clusters: parents, mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, friends and lovers etc. Something and or someone has abducted them, and in a lot of cases murdered them.

If that doesn't piss you the ever mother loving fuck off, then I suggest you ought to re-prioritize your life, and what humanity means to you.

About 8 years ago I was approached by an NLP practitioner acquaintance of mine (he had a deep interest in "shamanic" practices for healing mental traumas) who was friends with someone that is now a recognized Bigfoot researcher.

Back then I had not yet been initiated into the Congolese magical religion of Palo Mayombe.

I did not have an M'paka (an animal horn filled with both secret and sacred ingredients of Palo Mayombe, finally capped with a round mirror).

I did however have the magic mirror detailed (although its construction very cleverly hidden) in the Grimorium Verum. 

My godfather brought me into the mysteries of the Grimoium Verum, The Black Raven Grimorie, The Red Dragon Grimorie, and the Lesser Keys of Solomon/Ars Goetia. I also received firm grounding in the Book of Oberon, and both the works of A.E Waite, and Eliphas Levi.

The NLP practitioner asked if I could use my "magic" to discover the whereabouts of a Sasquatch (or Sasquatches) for his Bigfoot researcher friend while they visited his cabin in McCall, Idaho.

Magic to find cryptids? Sounds like fun!

Using my magic mirrior of the Grimorium Verum,  I evoked the Goetic daemon Sirchade (the Beast-Man of the goetic daemons who "has power over animals") first to my astral vision within the mirror and second allowed for a "two-headed possession" (a type of possession where the host is in full control but works in merged tandem with the non-physical intelligence).

Sirchade and I divined a location near McCall, Idaho where I saw a lean-to "like" structure against a tree with four piles of rocks stacked tall around the structure it's self.

Next (still in a two-headed possession) I looked at a map of McCall and using another divining tool, marked a red dot where the lean-to was supposed to be (or near).

I presented the findings of my psychic investigation to both the NLP practitioner and his (rather bemused) Bigfoot researcher friend.

A few weeks latter I heard back from the NLP practitioner.

He tells me that he and the Bigfoot researcher investigated the area. He told his fellow researchers about the "magic divination", and as a lark went out to debunk psychic claims as they have not part in credible scientific research.

However...

Near where I said it would be, they discovered an old lean-to "like" structure, but with only 2 (not 4) piles of rocks stacked tall near by it.

The NLP practitioner told me that his friend scoffed and stammered, trying to find any reason to debunk my "mumbo-jumbo".

He settled on the rocks, that because I said there was 4 and not 2, that my psychic "powers" had not been accurate and that the lean-to "like" structure being near where I said it would be was just a mighty (if not astronomical) coincidence.

Realizing how silly that sounded, he then accused both the NLP practitioner and myself as being part of an elaborate hoax, fabricating the scene, and that was the only possibility.

Interestingly enough, years later I was again contacted again to find a cryptid using remote viewing, and by a colleague of the above mentioned Bigfoot researcher.

This time the target was to be the Megalodon Shark.

I would go to my M'paka, as a priest of Palo Mayombe, but I would work over the firma (spiritual signature) of the M'pungo Umba (Umbo) Kalunga also known as Madre De Agua, the sea-mother.

My consciousness was shunted over choppy waters, and clearly ocean

Beneath me was a very big dark figure in the water.

No doubt to me it was a shark and an extremely large one.

The last thing I saw was the Mexican flag flash before the vision ended and I was back in my body.

I divulged what I saw to the researcher.

Latter she contacted me. There was a shark affectionately termed the "Black Demon" swimming in and around the Baja, California and Mexico peninsula.

Reports claimed it was 40-50 feet long.

In a a follow up consultation she ask if her and another researcher should try and document the Black Demon shark.

I used what is called Vititi N'Kobo, the throwing of cowrie shells (the cowrie shells in Palo Mayombe are seen as mouths for the dead to speak) and the shells replied, "no", that disaster and possible death could result.

When she was planning on going was September 2014, and hurricane Odile hit the Baja peninsula, she and her researcher companion could very likely have been hurt or worse.

I am glad she heeded the answer rendered by the shells.

I respect and wish to further the Sasquatch research by David Paulides and others.

I have never had a Sasquatch encounter but I believe the species to be real.

In the cases which constitute missing 411 files, the possibility of the missing people due to Sasquatch I believe to be born out of intellectual laziness.

Most likely Sasquatch is a north American primate, higher minded than chimpanzees (which is not difficult and I will state that I personally hate chimps), and baboons, but perhaps surpassing even Orangutans or Gorillas.

Not that apes have never been responsible for the death of humans, but the sheer number of 411 make the probably advanced for apes but still crude methods of Sasquatch impossible. There would be blood, torn clothes, screaming, signs of struggle and both human and Sasquatch DNA.

The national forests would look more gratuitously bloodly then that hack Quentin Tarantino's lousy films if Sasquatches where killing that many people.

I do realize the potential for different species of Sasquatch and that some appear more overtly aggressive than others, and I do believe that Sasquatch has been responsible for the deaths of hunters, campers, and even homeless but these are extremely rare occurrences at best.

I would even believe that cannibalistic Hillbillies or wild men as stated in the Dennis Martin case, would and maybe do kill a number of visitors to National Parks, but again no where near in number to say with any iota of definitive certainty that is the cause.

I decided, for my own curiosity sake, to go to my M'paka and see if I could use Vititi Congo (Sight of the Congo, a method of Congolese remote viewing used in Palo Mayombe) to clear or maybe possibly further implicate Sasquatch as a real factor in the missing 411 case files.

For this I decided to work over the firma (spiritual signature) of the M'pungo Watariamaba (my uncle in the religion of Palo Mayombe) , also called Cobo Rondo, he is a hunter and master of any type of forest. Watariamba is also known for being a detective and a kind of policeman with the religion of Palo Mayombe.

After getting my self into the right type of trance for Vititi Congo using the correct inhalations/exhalations with the stimulant of tobacco, and manipulation of candle light, I began my work with the M'paka.

I could feel Watariamba's influence in the Vititi Congo. My father Zarabanda/Nkosi Mukumbe moves like a bullet train or tank, immeasurably powerful and no obstacles can stand in his way. Watariamba however is like a Ducati motorcycle, extremely strong, fast and agile.

I hurdled through a forest like I was on that speeder bike on the planet Endor (where the Eewoks live).

I eventually came to find myself observing a family of Sasquatch, they where either grey/silver or red/brown in color. Most seemed younger but there was most assuredly a large alpha male.

They where quietly navigating around a camp ground occupied by people.

They moved looked like how I imagine Kabuki theater scene changes take place...very seamlessly.

They stayed motionless until the people where distracted or obliviously focused elsewhere and then they would move slowly and steadily. When they needed to stop, they would crouch and or bend/twist into uncomfortable looking postures to remain behind trees or bushes, or in a shadow.

Young boy playing wandered near the troupe of Sasquatch, and a older Sasquatch (maybe mother) cradled a smaller Sasquatch tighter to her(?) to ensure the human boy and the little Sasquatch did not interact. The larger male threw a rock, or pine cone, and distracted the boy.

The process repeated over and over again, until they where well out of the campers sight, and they began to walk and move through the forest like ghosts. Methodical but quick. No crashing about, no needlessly breaking branches, and their footfalls did not seem to make much if any noise.

I was brought back to my body with a deep understanding.

If Sasquatch was responsible why the effort to avoid the campers? Why not steal the boy away?

They are not responsible. They really do not want anything to do with us.

However, there was something else.

During the the Vititi Congo, a strange sound hummed around me, I almost could not hear so much as I could feel it.

My nfumbe (a spirit of the dead all priests and priestess of Palo Mayombe make a blood pact with) whispered to me, "Tigers".

I had just watched a Netflix documentary about Tigers.

Tigers emit what is called "infrasound", low frequency growls that humans cannot consciously hear, but have effect on our brains.

These sounds carry over a long distance and can make humans and other animals feel uneasy, and begin to panic.

This would allow a tiger to scatter a herd and pick off the slowest and or weakest.

I think Sasquatch might also use a type of infrasound to ward away or distract humans, or maybe somehow render themselves less visibly perceivable.

There have been plenty of examples where possible Sasquatchs are caught on film in the background of videos but not observed in person.

All in all, for me personally, I feel this psychic investigation lays to rest the idea that bands of barbarous Sasquatch are ravenously shredding humans apart and responsible for a great and lengthy list (of lack thereof being a main issue) of missing individuals.

-Papa Crocodile.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPERATION DARK WINTER begins! The Demon BECHAUD revels in the pandemonium. Suspicions confirmed.

The Tiger will come back to devour the Rabbit. 2023 Pandemic release WARNING 2023

2023: The Tiger has now Returned by Kevin Wikse.