Case#3 Talking animals and "Quoth the Raven".

*DISCLAIMER* I in no way represent or work with either Missing 411 or David Paulide. I am a priest of Palo Mayombe and a concerned individual inspired to help find answers. These are spiritual and psychic investigations done by me using authentic spiritual/magical/religious methods. These methods where passed down to me by my Godfather. These procedures are not found online or in any book. You must have the proper spiritual initiations, license and training to preform them. As these are indeed only spiritual and psychic investigations they in no way serve as actual evidence or proof of anything. For legal reasons, and I am sure other reasons as well, my findings must be considered as entertainment only.********

An interesting phenomena which gets a modicum of attention within the Missing 411 files. This phenomena might actually be a common element within the context of what fits a Missing 411 case file, however it would not be known since the few individuals who are found alive are not old enough or do not have the mental facilities to articulate what they experienced.






A few of the recovered children (children the ages of 2-6 seem to be a target range for abduction) have reported the occurrence of talking animals who they met during their abcentia. These animals where either responsible for leading them astray from their families, or as on one case I heard, a talking animal lead a child to an area to be recovered.

I can speak to this myself.

I am in my 30s now, but when I was between the ages of 6 or 7, I lived on five acres of over grown fruit trees in Southern California.

I would spend my days playing in, and exploring around this land plot.

The weeds where very tall, the fruit trees unkempt, and other plants essentially wild and unruly.

I remember also 12-15 untended beehive boxes towards the back of the property that I would now and then go check on and steal away some honey comb as these where pretty docile honey bees.

On one occasion I am certain of (the other occasion was very dream-like and I cannot say for certain it occurred) a raven squawked my name and flew down next to me.

The exact conversation I cannot remember but I do know it was pleasant. I wanted the raven to stay put so I could go get my mom, and show her this talking bird, however the raven insisted that she would not be able to hear him speak and that i should instead follow him as he had found hidden treasure he wanted to show me.

I should state before this I did find in the orchard a WW1 military helmet, and an old wooden box containing both jewelry and foreign coins. I was convinced that a trove of treasure must exist buried in those five acres and I remember drawing my own treasure maps with big "X" marks the spot.

The reason I even mention this is because if the raven or what was pretending to be a raven, had been secretly watching me prior to making contact it would have known exactly what to say to me, and as a young child I would not have been the wiser.

The prospect of hidden treasure was to good to pass up, and I followed the raven who hoped along the ground ahead of me, encouraging me to "hurry-hurry".

I remember we headed toward a neighbor but furthest away from my house.

We came into a clearing and I was surprised at what I saw.

Two "bums" is what my mom would call them, so that is what registered in my mind first (dirty, long hair, tattered looking cloths and ripe with body odor), in other words transient looking men sleeping under the fruit trees.

The raven quickly flew up to a tree branch and began loudly squawking "Get up, get up!", "I brought you treasure!"

I realized the raven had led me into a bad situation, I ran terrified and screaming crying back home. I could then almost as I can now, still hearing it laughing and the two men waking up, making their way towards me.

I really wish I could return back to that exactly moment as the type of formidable man I have grown into.

There would be blood....

I told my mom about what happened.

She did not believe me.

I feel now had I not said anything about a talking raven and had just said bums tried to get me, she would have taken me more seriously.

I wonder if the use of talking animals is both to lure the child away but also help to discredit their accounting of the experience.

It was many days before I would venture out into the five acres once more.

I never saw or heard the raven again.

However my parents needed to call the police on several occasions because homeless people would hide out on the property.

I did (possibly) have a second experience with a talking animal, but this was so dream-like, I can not say with any certainty (not like the raven) it happened.  This also occurred when I was either 6 or 7 years of age.

I was out on a trampoline we had next to the house (same house). It was evening (getting dark) and I remember a large black dog suddenly sitting on the ground next to the trampoline. I have no knowledge of seeing this dog before and it's appearance was so sudden it is the most striking aspect of the whole experience.

The dog spoke and said (I should say I am paraphrasing here), "You need to be careful, not everything here is friendly and it is going to get worse".

The dog was gone and I was alone. When the dog left I do not know. I just remember being alone again on the trampoline and feeling an rush of urgency that I needed to get inside my house.

I do remember my dad found a large black dog dead after that (when and how long after I do not know) out by a horse coral a neighbor owned. I remember seeing the dog and it had what looked like mustard oozing out its eyes.

This would conclude the experiences I had with talking animals (that I can remember), and my family would move to a new house soon after in a more suburban style neighborhood.

When I heard talking animals mentioned by David Paulides of Missing 411 the event was triggered again and made me very angry.

Normally as a priest of Palo Mayombe ( a Congolese rooted magical religion which is primarily focused on veneration of the dead) I would go to the M'paka (an animal horn filled with sacred and secret ingredients of Palo Mayombe, finally capped with a round mirror) and question the dead first. However as I thought about the events I had as a child with talking animals a strange possibility formulated.

One of the goetic daemons I have a peculiar relationship with is found detailed in the 72 configuration of the Ars Goetia/Lesser Key of Solomon. He is Malphas (numbered #39), and appears (most times) as a raven.

Malphas has a reputation of being tricky to downright sinister.

In truth he is, or rather can be, people who have the experience of supposedly being betrayed by the goetia daemons I have absolutely no pity for and it serves them correctly.

These individuals are dabblers and nothing more.

Dabbling with the goetia is a sure way to bring on yourself some hard lessons.

The goetic tradition assumes you are a big boy or big girl by using it. By doing so you are both agreeing to and entering (whether you know it or not) into very mature terms and serious pacts with astral daemons who do not necessarily have your best interests as priority... nor should they.

Everything in the goetic tradition is founded on pacts, treaties, devil-in-the-details understanding of agreements, and then up holding your word.

The goetia daemons present a razor thin path of "this for that" and profoundly deep esoteric teaching which is individually specialized from daemon to daemon. The goetic tradition is highly challenging but also extremely rewarding in terms of spiritual and psychic development as well as improvement of one's physical living situation.

Early in my formal learning stages with my spiritual God Father (an occultic education that lasted over 15 years) I pacted with Malphas to learn from him a high level form psychism/remote viewing (which is a lot of what i do now for this blog).

My  tutelage under him was me navigating his semi-sociopath non-physical intelligence. Great experience followed, but I was often left to process disturbing and unsettling images (of which you can not fixate on).

I learned to be very specific in my requests of him as well as both fearless and disassociated in what he presented as part of my remote viewing.

At one point I clearly remember him saying he found me "treasure" during remote viewing development.

It wasn't until, now, the talking animals being mentioned by David Paulides, remembering my own experience with the raven, and then remembering Malphas's "treasure" comment did I make a connection.

This is the main-stream internet community's beginning and ending information on Malphas which is copied and pasted ad-nausea:

" He builds houses, high towers and strongholds, throws down the buildings of the enemies, can destroy the enemies' desires or thoughts (and/or make them known to the conjurer) and all what they have done, gives good familiars, and can bring quickly artificers together from all places of the world.
Malphas accepts willingly and kindly any sacrifice offered to him, but then he will allegedly deceive the conjurer."

I brought my attention to the following, "bringing artificers together", and "accepts willingly and kindly any sacrifice offered to him, but then he will allegedly deceive the conjurer".

A bit of a stretch but the elements where there.

I began my psychic investigation into the talking animals phenomena (of which currently has only utilized the methods I know of goetic magic) by summoning Malphas and questioning him about his possible involvement regarding my earlier experiences.

Now something did take the daemon Malphas off the hook.

Irregardless of what some silly occultists say (and one particularly embarrassing example of a pseudo-occultist sells a DVD about evoking spirits to physical manifestation and yet no physical manifestation appears) the goetic daemon DO NOT physically manifest. They can leverage sway over the physical world to some degree but not physically manifest.

The raven I encountered had psychical mass. It left foot prints as it hoped and when it landed on the branch the branch wobbled and shook under it's weight.

However, Malphas "could" have possessed the raven (goetic spirit possession is a real thing) and using its body and advanced vocalization abilities to speak through it.

But, the goetic daemons rarely take an interest in human affairs unless summoned and or directed to do so. I certainly wasn't evoking goetic daemons at the age of 6 or 7, but while highly unlikely I guess it could have been possible that someone else had and pacted with Malphas to do evil work.

Also the helmet, jewelry and foreign coins I found... could these be offerings made to him at some point that I had disturbed?

My interrogation of Malphas was enlightening (certain phrases have been left out do to initiation oaths).

I bought out the true magic mirror of the Grimorium Verum, not the Solomonic Mirror which is detailed to mislead the uninitiated, but the actual goetic scrying mirror whose construction can be deciphered if the right cipher keys are applied.  

A secret herbal liquid is poured directly onto the face of the mirror and swirled to create a vortex and produce a trance state. 

I then began to evoke Malphas and he appeared within the mirror from the astral realm. 

Me: Did you have any part, no matter how slight, of the taking bird, raven, and or crow which did attempt to lure me into a dangerous situation through the promise of being shown hidden treasure?

Malphas: No, none, not at all.

Me: Do you have knowledge of who did?

Malphas: Beings bound to the land through a long thread.

Me: A long thread? Explain your meaning.

Malphas: They are in a fixed but dynamic state. Their movement through time is linked to a set location, however rather then being fixed like a point they are fixed in the manner of a single infinite thread piercing through infinite layers of very similar fabric.

Me: So these beings are fixed in a particular location but move through endless alternate dimensions of the same place (having worked with the goetic daemon as long as I have I have learned a great deal about quantum theories and the space-time continuum).

Malphas: Yes.

Me: Are they evil?

Malphas: Most you would designate as evil. Hostile towards your kind at the very least. Malicious. Some are not. Most are. Enough to pass judgement on the lot.

Me: What was the intended purpose of luring me there.

Malphas: To watch you sexually abused, and then murdered.

Me: Does these beings derive energy from this?

Malphas: No, not like other entities that feed off particular emotions. This beings are physical and do ingest food like you do. It might have eaten off your corpse, it might not have, but it could have. The being just really enjoys watching violence. Not unlike many of your kind. Not so different your kind is from them.

Me: Do they have control over the mental facilities of the human brain?

Malphas: Yes these beings can interfere with perception, mainly the distortion of time, and manipulate physical matter.

Me: Where the two homeless men human?

Malphas: Yes.

Me: Did the being control them?

Malphas: No more than it controlled you. It knew what it wanted to see and did what it did to bring the desired result about.

Me: So it knew these two men would, if given the opportunity, molest and murder me?

Malphas: Yes, it had lead them there with the promise of a place and a target. You.

Me: Can you reach that being?

Malphas: * His effective answer is no, I omit his reply because it contains initiatory secrets.*

Me: What of the two men?

Malphas: One still lives, the other has passed away.

Me: I will deal with the one who passed in another way, but for the one who still lives I have a pact I would like to propose to you.

**The interrogation turned into a negotiation and finally a pact. It should not be difficult to venture as to its nature.**

Me: Are the disappearances being researched by David Paulides and Missing 411 at all in conjunction with these beings?

Malphas? The being you asked about prior?

Me: Yes and or the same kind?

Malphas: Similar yes, the exact no, their is a component of interdimensional travel involved. A type of genetic, psychological and sociological testing and storehouse for a tightly regulated re-population of an alternate earth.

Me: Can you you help me see into this?

Malphas: *His answer is "it will be difficult but not impossible", that the "multiphasic nature of the designated alternate earth is still in flux as to conditions which are being purposely brought against two adjacent alternate earths which are causing the mostly desired changes to the targeted alternate earth.  However not everything is completed yet and at times the designated alternate earth blinks outside of that particular tangent time line." I must omit the rest of Malphas's reply because it goes into initiatory secrets.

Me: So all of this has to do with a secret alternate world re-population agenda?

Malphas: Yes, a tightly regulated one. However national parks are built directly over ancient what you called America, sites of great importance and sacredness. These areas  are often where many parallel realities intersect. Your military powers have discovered this. They built bases on top of them, under them and in one case directly centered in. They use the National Park to hide, better control the facility and as a bi-product enlist unwilling citizens for a hidden civic duty as you are incorporated collateral for experimentation.  However there are also situations where brand new military gear such as flying suits, invisibility cloaks, genetically modified soldiers and biological based weapons such as predatory dinosaurs, and chimera creatures are set loose and watched as they hunt both native wildlife and humans. To make matters worse entities and spirits once worship or venerated by native peoples at these sites are no longer able to be appeased and their pacts kept. The native peoples' holy men are not connected anymore, their visions are lacking, and they cannot approach their spirits as their linage dictates. These entities are angry and many are demanding to go back to the days before pacts and agreements, they want human blood.

Me: So the talking animals are what mainly?

Malphas: Entities linked to the land, entities who need human blood offerings to gain the strength to correct the deep imbalance they see happening to the land they are connected too. But not like the ones that wanted to see you harmed. These entities at one time had made agreements with the people who settled into their lands. Those entities you encountered would not accept any agreement whatsoever and come into conflict with the spirits of the land you lived on, although no one for a very long time before or since you living there has paid any attention to those spirits.

Me: So they take children because, and tell me if I am correct, the blood and DNA of children is still largely free of pollutants, coursing with hormones and the DNA chain strong?

Malphas: Yes, This is very good energy. The younger the better. Unborn is the best, the stem cells are many and full of yet directed potential.

Me: So these spirits can manifest as animals? They lead children away?

Malphas: No, they possess the animal if they are spirits, and puppet the animal to approach children who like you, where full of wonder and tempt them to come away. An adult would hear an animal speak and go through a social break down, become fearful and run. They don't want to spend energy they do not have to chase an adult.

*It was about here my energy was beginning to wane and I needed to begin closing the evocation down. I did ask a few more questions.*

Me: The large black dog who spoke to me, was that one of the entities, or did that happen at all?

Malphas: Yes, a few of their kind or not so hostile and even kind. It warned you of the others. It was killed by the others for doing so.

Me: The spirits of the land of these National Parks? They are fighting back?

Malphas: They are. They are mostly resentful and bitter. They are causing all manner of calamity and mishap. Hidden creatures and ever peoples long forgot are being directed to become hostile and aggressive.

Me: By that you mean like Sasquatch and the little people, like the dwarfs of some of the native legends?

Malphas: Yes, but also peoples who live underground, and are surviving members of other human like peoples you homo-sapiens either directly or indirectly killed off to essentially extinction.

Me: It was stated that the Obama administration was giving free pass to all fourth graders to any National Park. Is this true and is this to use them for experiments and or feeding the angry spirits.

Malphas: It is true enough, and yes and yes.

Me: What is the reason people with mental disabilities and people with high level intellects are being taken the most?

Malphas: They are being taken for the re-population agenda of an alternate earth. The social engineers want a class of highly intelligent math, science and engineer minded individuals with the fixative, antisocial and conformist attitudes held by people with Aspregers Syndrom. Intelligent by unquestioning work drones.

Me: What of shape-shifters and skin-walkers?

Malphas: You will need to visit another daemon for that, those are not my interests.

*Here I had reached my end and was no longer able to hold the connection*

I quickly thanked and dismissed Malphas.

I took me sometime to regain my full waking senses and fully re-integrate my awareness.

I will consult the daemon Sirchade, keeper of the goetic lycanthropic mysteries of my tradition later about skin-walkers and shape-changers.

It seems as though where these mutlidimensional intersections meet a good number of different forces from other realities come both into play and at odds with one another. Either way, we humans appear to be getting the short end of the stick.

-Papa Crocodile.




Comments

  1. The Netflix Field film resembles it very well, only that the crop field itself is alive, it controls time and space and feed off souls lured in there, and (spoiler alert) in a specific scene an unborn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Netflix In the Tall Grass film resembles it very well, only that the crop field itself is alive, it controls time and space and feed off souls lured in there, and in a specific scene an unborn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was a kid, I saw a strange burning light falling on a hill near my house (it will make a bit of sense with this post). It was a clear moon night, I was looking to other direction and caught a glimpse of it and a burning sound, like when you light a match, it burned for 1 or 2 seconds before hitting the soil and instantly disappearing, this happened 80-100 meters from me. I went to tell my mom and never got to know what it was.
    The strange thing about it, and why I think this relates to this post, is that:
    It fell in a curve, like it was thrown by someone/thing.
    It was also too slow to be a meteorite, unless meteorites have funny trajectories which I never heard about.
    The neighbor, a religious lady, reported seeing strange lights towards our house around those times (I once tried to spook her with one of these party light toys, she figured me out instantly, she isn't dumb).

    Now, I live in Brazil rural area, this same lady told legends of a spirit called Mãe do Ouro (Mother of Gold). She told us this entity supposedly leads people to "treasure spots". I heard it was linked to an old tree a bit further from my house (link to land?), its a very unique tall and fat tree located at a high spot that produces something similar to cotton.
    I wonder if something wanted me to follow it, as a kid I always had, and still have, a profound fascination for precious stones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OPERATION DARK WINTER begins! The Demon BECHAUD revels in the pandemonium. Suspicions confirmed.

The Tiger will come back to devour the Rabbit. 2023 Pandemic release WARNING 2023

2023: The Tiger has now Returned by Kevin Wikse.