Follow up to Case #10 Michael Hensley Leads to more questions than answers "Leave no stone unturned" investigation begins.

Michael Hensley
In my 5/6/2016 post entitled White Van Spotting with Vititi Congo: Tara Calico and preliminary investigation of Johnny Gosch, I conducted a psychic investigation into the disappearance and possible abduction of Tara Calico as well as briefly touched on my continuing psychic investigation into the whereabouts of Johnny Gosch. Before I in good conscious close the Tara Calico case I must look into the case of Michael Hensley.

Tara Calico, but Michael Hensley???
Michael Hensely age 9 went missing on 4/21/1988 while camping with his father in the Zuni Mountains of New Mexico. A Polaroid picture found in the parking lot of a Florida convenience store featured both a young woman and young boy bound and gagged. I believe the girl is Tara Calico, and the young boy might be Michael Hensley. Relatives of Michael Hensley claim the boy in the photo is Michael Hensley. But remains found in the Zuni Mountains circa 1990 are said to be that of Michael Hensley. Authorities say no evidence of foul play could be found and they believe Michael wandered off and got lost, succumbing to exposure to the elements.

My Nfumbe (a spirit of the dead who every priest or priestess of Palo Mayombe makes a lifelong pact with) began to show me an alternative story of events which paralleled aspects of Michael Hensley's disappearance but caused me concern. As I am reading that Michael Hensley went missing while camping with his father in the Zuni Mountains; I am seeing that there is another man there with them, maybe a family friend, and Micheal and his father (along with the other man) where not just camping but hunting.

My Nfumbe makes a strong indication that this camping-hunting discrepancy should not be ignored. My Nfumbe is also insistent that where Michael Hensley's remains were found holds a valuable clue. According to authorities Michael Hensley's remains where found a scant couple miles from the campsite.

Zuni Mountains
I have the intuitive feeling that should Michael have actually gotten lost, wandered off, etc; he would have been found by searchers, or his father, or he would have found his way back to the campsite. This is not a missing 411 situation, but rather a murder, and Michael's remains were eventually found where the killer left his body.

The other man, or family friend, is immediately cast in suspicion and my Nfumbe begins to paint a grim picture of possibility.

My journalistic research has brought me to a different rendering surrounding Michael Hensley's disappearance. And surprise-surprise instead of camping, Michael Hensley and his father are said to have been turkey hunting, and that a family friend was with them, not just Michael and his father camping in the Zuni Mountains.

I am preparing now for an in depth psychic investigation. I will very soon post the methods used, protocols followed and findings of my psychic investigation. Also if Michael Hensley is not the boy in the Polaroid picture with Tara Calico, than who is that boy? I will do deep mediumship in to that issue as well.

-Papa Crocodile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPERATION DARK WINTER begins! The Demon BECHAUD revels in the pandemonium. Suspicions confirmed.

The Tiger will come back to devour the Rabbit. 2023 Pandemic release WARNING 2023

2023: The Tiger has now Returned by Kevin Wikse.