DOG ISLAND post deleted?!


Does ANYONE remember my post on remote viewing DOG ISLAND? DOG ISLAND is just southeast of the infamous Epstein Island. In the post, I described seeing a submarine port on the northwest and south sides of the island. I also noted that littering the sea bed around DOG ISLAND would be human (mostly children) skeletons. I even said that I was sure this was the final resting place of many Haitian children kidnapped after the Haitian earthquake.

My Nfumbe pointed me in the direction of DOG ISLAND because he smelled the fear and suffering on the bones of the children who sleep now in the sea bed, still having nightmares of human hunting parties that took place there.

Does ANYONE remember this post? I know I posted it. Today I got a question about it and where it was.  I know I did not delete it! I published it in late 2018 or early 2019.

Ayibobo

Papa Machete que gana todas las batallas

The Machete leads the way and defends all who follow.

Comments

  1. I can't find it and I've scoured your blog at archive.org

    -Andre

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do remember it I think. The human hunting and submarine ports in particular I remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember. I read all your posts when i found your blog. I was searching for some david paulides info. I found your posts fairly amazing. Very interesting. Especially the hilary stuff and your vision of sex traffic/sacrifice,murdered victims being frozen then broken up..that really got into my brain. So fucking far out of anything resembling human behavior. That fucking haunts my mind. Also from what ive seen your vision of the frozen fucking victims has been validated a couple of times by . others have said the same in different ways or angles. Also confirming almost everything i was thinking on many topics. Anyways i do remember that specific post. I remember how super weird and kind of disturbingly genuine. I dont remember hard specifics tho. Its been a year or so since i last read it. I guess if i can answear any questions about that deleted post plz messsage me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember that post. I remember how disturbing reading it made me feel. Extremely interesting visions. I read it not too long ago but I dont remember exactly everything in the post. If u have any questions or I can help at all plz get at me. Taratj.tj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your posts last year - I had a heck of a time finding you again. Your work is fascinating. I was especially taken back about the submarine with people who had been physically disassemble and knew nothing other than what their captors showed them in life - crazy how all of this is real and almost normal info !

    ReplyDelete
  6. It wasn’t on a post it was mentioned in a video, one of the more recent ones. I think regarding the solar water but I’ll have to double check. - Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OPERATION DARK WINTER begins! The Demon BECHAUD revels in the pandemonium. Suspicions confirmed.

The Tiger will come back to devour the Rabbit. 2023 Pandemic release WARNING 2023

Palo Mayombe makes the Toole that is Ottis useful against the Hand of Death Cult and a parade of other absurd idiots. Consultation part 1.