Time to be conCERNed.

YouTube is actively blocking my attempts to upload videos, again...

Start researching the material composition ofvthe clots forming in the vaxxxed and do it NOW! 

This was the message I tried to upload to YouTube yesterday.



I am the ONLY occultist the elite fear. I am by far ( for the right reasons) the most banned magician on the internet. 

I warned you about CERN, Global Pedophila Network's and the Pandemic Global Extermination Plot back in 2009.

Through consulting spiritual forces I laud out COVID-19, vaccines and VAIDS beginning in 2015. 

The worst is about to begin!

Join me! 

I have solutions!


Ayibobo

Papa Machete que gana todas Las Batallas El Matador de Dragones 

The Machete leads the way and defends all who follow.

Comments

  1. Ialso think this is why bodies have that the "Mandela upgrades" Those entities want strong bodies. Interestingly our body changes included many of our organs being uble to process much harsher toxins, terrorforming of some kind?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OPERATION DARK WINTER begins! The Demon BECHAUD revels in the pandemonium. Suspicions confirmed.

The Tiger will come back to devour the Rabbit. 2023 Pandemic release WARNING 2023

Palo Mayombe makes the Toole that is Ottis useful against the Hand of Death Cult and a parade of other absurd idiots. Consultation part 1.