Dream premonition?!: Season's Greetings from Ottis and Henry with a special holiday message.


Season's greetings from Ottis and Henry. 

Our hearts go out the the victims of the 2015 Christmas tragedy!

Have a very merry crisis and a happy new fear! 

***I hope I am completely off base with this. I woke up from after a nap today 12/24/15 at 3:33 pm. In the dream I received a Christmas card from Ottis Toole and Henry Lee Lucas (I have done my best to re-create it using pixlr).  The message inside it read as follows, "Season's greetings from Ottis and Henry. Our hearts go out the the victims of the 2015 Christmas tragedy! Have a very merry crisis and a happy new fear!". PLEASE be careful out there and I hope its just a dream. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OPERATION DARK WINTER begins! The Demon BECHAUD revels in the pandemonium. Suspicions confirmed.

The Tiger will come back to devour the Rabbit. 2023 Pandemic release WARNING 2023

Palo Mayombe makes the Toole that is Ottis useful against the Hand of Death Cult and a parade of other absurd idiots. Consultation part 1.