Case #8 Missing 411 German ancestry revelation. Nazi fifth Column, the eye of the M'pungo and the eyes of Exu.

*DISCLAIMER* I in no way represent or work with either Missing 411 or David Paulides. I am a priest of Palo Mayombe and a concerned individual inspired to help find answers. These are spiritual and psychic investigations done by me using authentic spiritual/magical/religious methods. These methods where passed down to me by my Godfather. These procedures are not found online or in any book. You must have the proper spiritual initiations, license and training to preform them. As these are indeed only spiritual and psychic investigations they in no way serve as actual evidence or proof of anything. For legal reasons, and I am sure other reasons as well, my findings must be considered as entertainment only.********

David Paulides of the CanAm Missing project and Missing 411 made the statement which the vast majority of individuals who fit the Missing 411 profile/clusters are both male and interestingly German in decent. 

These individuals (mostly male and German) are typically healthy, athletic, graduate students and often described by their peers as "brilliant". These individuals tend toward the disciplines of physics, engineering, and economics. 

Something about this struck a cord and I decided to turn towards physic and occultic investigation to, for myself, flesh out what the criteria for what sounds like targeted abductions"could" mean. 

Salve Exu Caveria!
One of my Exus, Exu Caveria known as Exu Skull (Exu is a powerful male spirit of the human dead which works within the religion/cult of Kimbanda) spoke a single phrase to me, "Nazi Fifth Column". 

My Nfumbe (a spirit of the dead all priests and priests of Palo Mayombe pact with) showed me an image of the Die Glocke, or The Bell. 

The Nazi Fifth Column is the very real, albeit aggravating, conspiracy that the Nazis did not lose WW2, but in truth won... to a certain degree. 

The Nazi party leaders agreed that even if they did capture Europe, and beat back America (even successfully invade America) that they could never win the "hearts and minds" of people they conquered. 

The Nazis learned from the fierce French resistance fighters as they occupied France just how relentlessly dedicated to overthrowing Nazi rule the resistance could be. The Nazi party leaders realized they would be facing a ultra-violent resistance movement on a near global scale. 
Nazi 5th Column is not "new" in the conspiracy-verse.
 

While it was likely the Nazis could in fact militarily win WW2, the cost of trying to keep the whole of Europe and America under their rule would bleed them dry within a decade.

The Fifth Column strategy was born. 

The Nazis already had high level sympathizers (The Bush, Kellogg, Rockefeller, Warburg, and Oppenhiemer families (to name a few) as well as individuals like Walt Disney)  living and running lucrative companies in America, as well as media producers.  

The Nazi party had already planted shills in the American government as well as in American cities to create mostly communist and fascist ideological movements to be steered by the Nazis for their own agenda. 

The Nazi party, using their government plants, made contact with certain elements of the US government and began negotiating. 

In exchange for access to their vast scientific technological, medical, and bio-tech advances, the US government would agree to covertly bring high ranking Nazi officials over to America and give them positions of power within both the Government and Corporate power structures. 

This was what is known as "operation paperclip". 

The Nazi party leaders knew that only through a global subterfuge (pretending to lose WW2 and sacrificing their low to mid-level members to being found guilt of and executed for war crimes (Nuremberg)) could the Nazis dominate the world employing financial and corporate means rather than brute military force.


Agencies such as the C.I.A, N.S.A, and N.A.S.A where either born, or granted wild financial boons soon after the full implementation of "operation paperclip". Nazi run companies such as Volkswagen and IBM also rose to prominence on American soil. In the case of the Nazi scientist Wernher Von Braun essentially given the reigns of N.A.S.A. 

The fifth column is a hidden ideological support beam, which up holds the values of an organization even though the traditional four pillars of an organization "appear" to have toppled. 

The Nazi Bell or Die Glocke is a technological advancement of both high magic/occult and high science. 

for whom the bell tolls...
Without a long dissertation about it, the Nazi Bell is said to have been a time machine or at the very least, a device which could open up entrance into other dimensions or parallel realities. 

A torsion device or "Swastika Tensor", rotation and counter rotation, or as Richard Hoglen states are the three laws of hyper dimensional physics... 1. rotation, 2. rotation and 3. rotation. 

Maybe now the Swastika is both modern and ancient terms can make better sense.

One of my Exus, Exu Capa Preta or Black Cape, says that the Nazi's ran probability analysis using Die Glocke. The Nazi would look into parallel realities where certain decisions where made, and study the outcome. 

I intuitively believe, and my Nfumbe confirms this, that the Fifth Column war ending and covert take over strategy was developed out of these future probability analysis.


Salve Exu dos Cemiterios!
However, according to Exu dos Cemiterios or Exu Cemetery, (an Exu which says he was there to witness and influence the work of Dr. Josef Mengele) the Nazis used The Bell to not only to peer into other parallel realities but make contact, team up with and unify with the Nazi parties from these other realities.

It would also stand to reason, that when Exu dos Cemiterios says that there was a massive Nazi on Nazi internal war which spans not only all time but all of space, a war which because of the Nazi entrance into space time and inter dimensional travel, rages on even today...he is not exaggerating. 

Exu dos Cemiterios claims there sits a council made up of no less than 9,999 Adolf Hitlers who make highly advanced esoteric decisions and mitigate the great Nazi civil inter dimensional war.

Yeah....I know how THAT sounds....

There is evidence that the Nazis had built a secret base under the ice in Antarctica, and that the Nazis (who did not escape using Die Glocke) fled to base. US Naval Admiral Robert E. Byrd, under operation "high jump", was sent to Antarctica to investigate this Nazi base.

Details are sketchy, however from what we can decipher from what is in the accounts, Admiral Byrd most defiantly found evidence of not only the Nazis but of their extraterrestrial and maybe even intra-terrestrial allies.     

The accounts of Adrimal Byrd support a "hollow earth" theory, that ancient earth born cultures, become "break away" civilizations which developed literally underground deep in the earth.  Among these under denizens are said all to be races of other planetary origins. 

So how does all this information the Exus have pointed me toward tie together?

That is what I tasked myself to find out. 

At the midnight hour I begin my deep spiritual and psychic work within Palo Mayombe. 

I light the m'pemba or candle to give light to the darkness of my spirits who act as a light for my darkness. I sing the light of the candle to them, I call out so they know to look.

I pray to Nzambi, the creator of all and all our first ancestor. 

I call to my Nfumbe, to remember our pacts and greet in mutual benefit. 

I speak out to my Bakulu, and my ancestors, asking for guidance. 

Patipemba... don't you wish YOUR  religion did TIGHT shit like this??
I draw in front of my m'paka with the m'pembe or chalk the patipembes, or sacred cosmograms based on star patterns, atmospheric phenomena, battle formations, and animal migrations. These cosmograms are a secret written language, a set of instructions or road map for the spirits to follow as the are summoned or sent out over them. 

Assisted by drumbeats, rum and the secret methods of trance induction using the candle and cigar, I prepare myself to use my M'paka (an animal horn filled with sacred ingredients, and capped with a round mirror), my vititi congo (sight of the congo) to see with it's mirror what others wish other to stay blind too, to expose what others want to remain hidden. 

M'paka
I ask the mighty M'pungo Zarabanda (his Congo name Nkosi Mukumbe he who devours evil, master of war, metal and roads, he who is the soul eating lion) to look into the connection between the missing people, the males, the German heritage, Nazi fifth column and Die Glocke or Nazi Bell. 

With my shaking hands steadied, I take the M'paka in hands, and I now look, I see, what Zarabanda sees....

I am taken out of my body and into a bright clear skied summer evening in what I know is on a mountain side in Yosemite National Park in Sierra Nevada of California. 

I am watching a middle aged man, Caucasian, suited and built for the outdoors looking up at the sky in total astonishment. 

Maybe 30 or 40 feet (?) above him was a dark purple and blue smooth sphere about the size of a large beach ball. 

The sphere pulsed and forcefully took the man up off the ground, sucking him up and rocketing towards the sphere. The sphere appears to open wider than it seems it should be able and produces a portal the size of a 6 ft round table top which swallows the man.

The sphere begins to move, and intuitively I know it is towards a "base" or "home base".

I am now seeing inside the sphere.

The man is in a state of panicked curiosity. He and the sphere are interacting in a extremely fast paced type of psychic/cyber-psychological interrogation. I believe this is done on purpose so that the man doesn't have time to process his responses to the sphere's questions. The sphere seems to desire authentic reactions to whatever communication (it seems both images and verbal are going on).

I am now hit with the feeling that the man is not passed this psychological exam. He would not be compliant to agenda being presented to him.

The exam abruptly ends.

A "shock" or pulse is admitted and the man is stunned... or I get the word "paralyzed".

As abruptly as the exam ended, so to was the man bluntly ejected out of the sphere.

I am now witness to the diabolical reason for the "stunning", the man falling from a distance of 80-100 feet has been rendered unable to land in anyway other than stiff and rigid.

The man hits the ground hard. I can see into his body... his frozen frame crashing into the earth producing many internal ruptures and fractured bones.

Death is all but assured.

The sphere seems to phase away at a specific location, I am getting the feeling that it's "home base" is at that exact location but hidden just outside dimension of time and space.

I take some time to process what I have seen, and write some notes.

Now, in front of my m'paka I draw a special patipemba and line a section of it with black powder or fula. I feed my m'paka a special potion and drink made in Palo Mayombe called "chamba", as well as tobacco smoke and rum.

I instruct my nfumbe that I need to know more about that dimension the sphere returned too, to take a quick look, and return within three hours.

With my cigar I ignited the fula, and sent my nfumbe out on a scouting mission.

I allow myself to fall into trance, and after about three hours I hear the cowbell lightly chime, to let me know my nfumbe has returned.

Maintaining my medium's trance I can see my nfumbe as a partial apparition before me... I greet my nfumbe and I begin the debriefing.

Mi Nfumbe Muerto
My nfumbe tells me that these spheres are repulsine technology, and are the newest generation of what where once "foo fighters".

The Nazis party did indeed survive, as well as both hiding on and occupying many different parallel earths through the continued utilization of upgraded Die Glocke. They are seeking, mainly men, of German decent who are blood lined back to S.S soldiers of certain reputes to develop not only a highly selective breeding program for Ubermen/Supermen but serve as mentors in various capacities.

My nfumbe tells me that candidates MUST fit a very strict psychological profiling, or these candidates will be discarded, as the Nazi party feels they are putting down a blood line which has become to corrupt for use.

However, my Nfumbe says that I did not see a DNA sample which is always taken while a potential candidate is in the sphere, these DNA samples are used for further genetic experimentation and possible cloning.

These clones are a working class drones only, comprised of an engineered limited intelligence which is geared towards very specific purpose but keeping the clones only base level functioning in all other areas of their existence.

My Nfumbe tells me that the current Nazi party is in a state of turmoil, and resembles a loose mega organization of splintered fractions with complex ideologies based in layered quantum realities.

I asked my nfumbe if this recruiting project was wide spread and being done on other parallel worlds. Nfumbe replied "yes", however this was the work of a particular faction of the current Nazi party who wants to re-develop a foothold back into their own personal native earths and maybe one day possibly launch a hostile take over with an army of genetically enhanced Ubermen or Supermen soldiers.

My nfumbe also says that there is also a plan to manufacture environmental crisis and send in their genetically enhanced Ubermen to act as saviors, and effectively win our all important "hearts and minds".

With this information I thanked and fed my Nfumbe for the hard work and a mission accomplished.

My head buzzing with psychic activity I decided to end the investigation and let my mind untangle.

More to follow as my investigations deepen into this subject.

-Papa Crocodile  

Comments

  1. All praises go to the Sun, Papa Croc has returned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating, yet so dangerous. Thanks for fighting the good fight Papa Croc! He has returned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very interesting.... Thank you Tata, and thank you to the helping spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not saying it was aliens...but it was cubancigar shaped UFO chupacabras.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OPERATION DARK WINTER begins! The Demon BECHAUD revels in the pandemonium. Suspicions confirmed.

The Tiger will come back to devour the Rabbit. 2023 Pandemic release WARNING 2023

2023: The Tiger has now Returned by Kevin Wikse.