The finger of the dead on the PULSE of the Orlando night club shooting.

I was on my way back home from a job early this morning as alerts on my phone and social media flooded in in concerning a, what to me smells like a staged terrorist attack, (a mass shooting) at a Orlando night club last night. Early alerts state much lower causality and injury numbers. I woke up to seeing 8 dead and 20 wounded which is MUCH lower than the now 50 something dead. The interviewed "witnesses" seem vapid, unattached to the situation, as well as their details about the effects and functioning of the guns/weapons used are completely impossible.  This is ALL at a glance. I will take tonight to really read through and track the story back to it's first media origins as well as conduct psychic research into it. I also do not believe the bodies have NOT been shown which is also in classic false flag fashion and the "attacker" either killed or committed suicide...depending on which media reporting you are currently listening too. I do believe that people where killed in this action, however the number of dead and injured greatly exaggerated. I have within the last 6 hours heard it reported on I believe MSNBC (I could be wrong) that Omar Marteen was employed by the federal government (how I do not know) but I cannot yet find that documented online, nor have a heard it reported on TV since. I have not yet checked to see if there has been anti-gun rumblings from the Obama administration but I will gladly bet that there has been and it came early.

More to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPERATION DARK WINTER begins! The Demon BECHAUD revels in the pandemonium. Suspicions confirmed.

The Tiger will come back to devour the Rabbit. 2023 Pandemic release WARNING 2023

Palo Mayombe makes the Toole that is Ottis useful against the Hand of Death Cult and a parade of other absurd idiots. Consultation part 1.