Munzo "Dream Inc" a personal interest case and the "Ever Dream This Man" social conditioning experiment.

* I have returned from my final work excursion into rural Oregon and Idaho. I am behind on a great deal of projects and I am doing my best to get caught up. If you have contacted me, please know I am now back and I will be with you shortly.   

A personal interest case which has nagged at me for almost a decade now. I am will not be approaching this case in my usual manner as I do not want this case to reach a sense of finality just yet. If I am having this experience others might be also. The phenomenon I want to draw attention too is the possibility of a broad blanket dream manipulation program by either advertisers (commercials broadcast to your dreams) or intelligence agencies (as if the one is not probably the other) or even the distinct possibility of an actual interdimensional anchored manufacturing company who fashions the appliances and other products we see and interact with while dreaming.
My dream journal 2003-2007

In numerous dreams before and since, in respects to the evidence I will present here, I have encountered the same company's logo on appliances I have been able to inspect while dreaming and with even greater frequency while I am lucid dreaming. The pictures I am providing are of my own personal dream journal for the years 2003 to 2007, and of the a dream entry from November 2, 2007. In this dream I become aware that I am dreaming because of my reflection in a T.V. screen where I see that I have two heads. In becoming lucid inside the dream I lift the T.V. off the wall and upon inspection the back of it, I see the logo of "MUNZO", with a simple, cubical smiling face. 

This is not the first time I have encountered MUNZO. The earliest incident I can provide evidence for is on May 24, 2004. I had a dream in which I see MUNZO as the maker of a modern food processor but I was in a kitchen which looked to be set in early 1900s. This time discrepancy only served to make the modern day food processor stand out even stronger among the more dated appliances.

The reason I will not post more entries of recorded dreams concerning my experiences with MUNZO online is that the November 2, 2007 entry is the only entry I am certain is not surrounded by other dream entries which are extremely personal and due to my initiations into authentic mystery traditions I cannot take the chance that oath bound information might become public. 

11/02/07 MUNZO dream entry.
In 2013, a friend of mine, after I told him of my dream experience with MUNZO found this website CLICK HERE. The website is spartan at best, with a congratulatory welcome and a login. The site goes on to declare that "Munzo is up and running". The purpose of Munzo, at least from what little is available on the website, "seems" to indicate it is an organization, or a club of sorts, for those who have found it or somehow where lead there. I intuitively feel that Munzo recruit individuals, but for what purpose I am not clear. I will be performing a psychic investigation into Munzo and posting my findings. I would still like others to relay their experiences with MUNZO and/or Munzo if they have had any. 

I want to avoid accidentally creating, or programming, the experience for anyone. If you have or had experiences with MUNZO I would like to know about it. However if you have not yet had an experience with MUNZO and suddenly you do please be aware of a few things:

1. My post might have triggered that experience.
2. MUNZO might now be aware of you and show its self to you.
3. You now know to look for it and where you could find it. 

A suspect in a sexual assault and robbery case
I have for awhile followed another dream based phenomena called Ever Dream This Man. Through my intuitive feelings, and both journalist and psychic investigation, I believe this project was started as a University based experiment on collective or societal consciousness but yielded only mediocre results. The sketch of the man is, through my psychic and remote viewing, actually a modified rendering of a "have you seen this man" given by a witness to a police sketch artist involving crimes of sexual assault, and robbery. 

The "Ever Dream This Man" project began by fabricating testimonials of people from all walks of life and from all different parts of the globe seeing this same "man" in their dreams, and did so presumably, to jump start others into sharing their own experiences... be they real or fabricated. The project coordinators then encouraged website visitors to plaster print outs of "his" face in heavily populated cities all over the world. The goal of the "Ever Dream This Man" project was, or is (however it seems the project's momentum has stopped) to monitor how effective a steered manufactured cultural phenomena would be for implanting suggestions, such as ever dream of this man... which would conceivably trigger people to actually begin dreaming of this "man". If enough success was demonstrated, the University could use it to support government funded research into dream inception for further control of the public using a more sophisticated steered cultural phenomena using symbolism to implant authoritarian messages in people's dreams.

The "Ever Dream This Man" project was a purposeful manipulation form the start. MUNZO may or not be, but I have an intuitive feeling that MUNZO might actually have basis in reality. I am unclear if the Munzo website has anything at all to do with the MUNZO from my dreams. There are parallels which will be interesting to explore and investigate. 

I will post more about this has I am able to conduct psychic investigations and have the time to post my findings. 

-Papa Crocodile 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a dream two weeks ago that took place in a clothig store. The word MUNZO was on all of the tshirts and I coulcnd figure why. They all had different styles and colored clothing, sure, but one thing remained constant in both the male and female clothing sections: thewords munzo were stylishly printed on every piece of fabric in the store. At the time though, I was taking more notice to a young man who'd been standing in the middle of an isle, watching my girlfriend and I as we approached the men's section. He began approached me , said hello, I kept shopping. He followed. Where ever my grilfriend strayed away to , he followed her. I turned to see him watching me as he stepped closer to her. I asked her to stay close and she did for a while before straying away again. I turned around this time to find him trying to hug on her so I immediately grabbed him by his tattered clothing and threw him up against the isle wall, pinning him with every sense of rage I could muster. A store manager approached me asking me to step away for a moment. I sensed this woman o be his mother or partner, as she asked me to do a survey of my experience in the store. When I mentioned my rage for the asshole trying to gafoogle my girl, she abruptly changd the subject SEVERAL FUCKING TIMES. I got pissed and woke up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing a particular beer logo in my mind. Not everyday, more like every other month, it appears when I close my eyes to rest, not dreaming.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OPERATION DARK WINTER begins! The Demon BECHAUD revels in the pandemonium. Suspicions confirmed.

The Tiger will come back to devour the Rabbit. 2023 Pandemic release WARNING 2023

Palo Mayombe makes the Toole that is Ottis useful against the Hand of Death Cult and a parade of other absurd idiots. Consultation part 1.