Hurricane Matthew is a WEATHER WEAPON ATTACK says Daemon Bechard (Serchade also gives warning). ATTACK ON HAITIAN/DOMINICAN VOUDU AND PALO MAYOMBE and DISTRACTION to kidnap more children.

Signature of the daemon Bechard.
I was snapped hard and fast out of my daily routine today when I was descended upon by the daemon Bechard (Grimorium Verum). Bechard is a daemon with tremendous influence over weather, and all atmospherical phenomena. In my Goetic Temple (I practice a Goetic Tradition steeped in spiritism), Bechard is responsible for the spiritual and psychic atmosphere of my Goetic rites and ceremonies.

I was driving to the store when I felt the tell tale signs of a possession coming on. I have never had this happen while I was driving and I pulled over to scold my spirits for even letting this begin to happen. However... Bechard suddenly appeared in both my physical (ever-so slightly) and psychic (very strongly) vision. I could see Bechard's face right before me and leading my sight towards the sky.

"Hurricane Matthew is not my labor" Bechard said. 

What Bechard did next is still has me stunned. No matter how often spooky and auspicious events can occur, I am never fully prepared for when they cut right to the heart of an issue like this. 

Bechard showed me a laughing skull formed in the clouds above me and then flashed an image of an infamous doctored picture of a "demon" face in the smoke during INSIDE-JOB terrorist attacks made on the American public by the CIA, MOSSAD, and Illuminati the morning of September 9/11/2001. 

"Remember what Khil said about Haiti", was Bechard's parting words as I felt the psychic pressure release and my consciousness return. 

Signature of the daemon Khil.
Khil is a daemon from the Grimorium Verum (like Bechard) who has great influence over earthquakes, and seismic phenomena. In the aftermath of the 2010 Haitian earthquake, I summoned Khil to ask if he could reduce the aftershocks. My  conversation with the daemon Khil quickly became about a directed energy weapon meant to disrupt the electromagnetic field under Haiti to cause a earthquake. He mentioned that I could find a patent for such a device held by the Rothschild family and that the Illuminati is terrified of the spiritual powers linked to Haiti, the Dominican Republic and Cuba as both Voudo and Palo Mayombe have successfully thwarted the Black Lodge Ceremonial Magic of the Illuminati. 

The disaster was also used to generate BILLIONS funneled in from fake donation funds, smuggle in intelligence operatives posing as "relief aid" workers, and abduct THOUSANDS of Haitian woman and children for the purposes of human trafficking and sexual slavery... including ritual sacrifice and snuff films. 


Bechard is essentially telling me that "Hurricane Mathew" is a weather weapon, and yet another terrorist attack on Haiti, the Dominican Republic and Cuba, as well as moving toward Florida. FEMA is already saying they will "need" to gain control of Florida.

Signature of the demon Serchade
Serchade is now stepping in a saying that Hurricane Mathew with be used to introduce a number of newly created hybrid/invasive species into the Florida Everglades. Hurricane Andrew was blamed for the so-called reptile research center escape of hundreds of thousands of non-native reptiles, many of which where being crossbred and the focus of genetic engineering. 

I began googling Hurricane Mathew and guess what I found....... BOOM! Skull face in the clouds!!!
How cute! Just is time of Halloween and look... they even added in some "teeth". 
A completely fabricated, made up, and geared towards fear mongering, supposed satellite image of a skull with its glowing red "eye" centered over Port-au-Prince. UTTER FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!! Right here, another "green screen" terrorism generator like this photo-shopped "demon" face which did it's rounds both online and on the news.

You got to be fucking kidding me.... people fell for this shit????
The Christian HOARD!!!!

This is sure to scare the dumb as fuck Christian-fundies, insinuate that because God "hates" Voudu, God is punishing Haiti again with another natural disaster.  This will push to have the Christian HOARD descend back to Haiti, and allow for the sinister arm of the Illuminati to worm its away back into the island of Hispaniola (maybe Cuba too) hidden among all that "aid" to further bankrupt, destabilize, and occupy Haiti, as well as snatch and grab THOUSANDS more children for its pedophile networks. 

Papa Candelo Cedfie! May your fiery spirit protect Haiti! 
This proves to me now more then ever I need to bring a swift and brutal end to the "colonel", so I can start targeting a few other high level reptiles which need to be brought into my m'paka for lots and lots of elevation work. 

I will being going before the Loa/Lwa, that I am "on-point" with to beg they watch over the women and children of the island of Hispaniola and that these invading so-called "aid" workers receive the full wrath of both the Rada and Petro. I will also ask the M'pungo, that if the pedophile network tries to invade Cuba (just in time for those lifted trade restrictions),  the Palo house take the opportunity to "collect" a fresh supply of "ingredients" to feed their prendas/ngangas.

-Papa Crocodile.





Comments

  1. They have been doing this for quite some time. This was also published nearly 7 yrs ago.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/truth11.com/2010/04/02/13-reasons-to-suspect-haarp-caused-haiti-quake/amp/?client=safari

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OPERATION DARK WINTER begins! The Demon BECHAUD revels in the pandemonium. Suspicions confirmed.

The Tiger will come back to devour the Rabbit. 2023 Pandemic release WARNING 2023

2023: The Tiger has now Returned by Kevin Wikse.