Obama flys in 65k of "hot dogs" to the White House from Chicago... in the light of Pizzagate....


Michelle Obama admires Barack's technique. 

I have for a long time have both heard and speculated on the sexual orientation of current president elect Barak Obama...a.ka. Barry Soetoro. I do not care if he is homosexual or bisexual, neither do I mind if...as I suspect, and I am not alone in this, that Michelle Obama is actually a man. None of this matters to me. I care only about the moral fiber and personal character of the commander and chief of these United States of America. I can understand why, assuming I am correct that Obama is in fact bisexual or homosexual (there are plenty of Chicago bath house stories, and men publishing books about their sexual relationship with Obama that it likely is not completely fabricated), why he [Obama] would keep his sexuality a secret... and honestly is it anyone's business but his own? No, it is not.

However, in the light of Pizzagate, and the emails surfacing from Wikileaks, including pedophile code words, such as "hot dog" for little boys, as well as the ties between Obama, the Clintons and Joe Podesta... I am now taking the liberty of certain speculations.

Wikileaks has uncovered that Barack Obama paid 65k ($65,000), of tax payer money, to have "hot dogs" flown into the white house. Now, the white house MAY NOT have any food that is not entirely prepared on site due to the possibility of poisoning. Also Chicago has a long history of being a hub for human trafficking,and is where Obama was possibly tight with a seedy Homosexual/Pedophile community. Lastly... I can site a very REAL source of when "hot dogs" in a code word sense where flown into the White House before....

The Washington Times THURSDAY, June, 29, 1989.
I believe I will begin doing psychic investigations into if Obama is involved with this global pedophile ring and I invite other researchers to do the same.

-Papa Crocodile

Comments

  1. I don't like the sound of this tata http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/nc-man-told-police-he-went-to-dc-pizzeria-with-assault-rifle-to-‘self-investigate’-election-related-conspiracy-theory/ar-AAl82FT?OCID=ansmsnnews11 I don't know if you have seen a YouTube channel named "barry soetoro" but he predicted that George would hire a criminal to try and shoot,bomb, set fire the pizzeria. In effect causing the news to report the story as "How fake news hurts real people.", thus allowing them to implement speech censorship laws. There is a possibility that he was correct. He also believe that wikileaks owner Julian asange is working with the fbi/cia. I'll send a link to the video I'm speaking of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the video http://youtu.be/fvE4-DYK9Lg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if this is his imbd profile, but if it is lmao http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2625901/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Croc do you mind if i shared you post with the peoples of youtube, reddit, and other social media?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in Chicago and own a painting business and work here in the city. This city is so corrupt with very heavy ties to Berry. I worked on a house very near Obama's house here in Chicago 2 years ago for a few weeks. I got to talking with some of his neighbors they mentioned his deep connection to the Chicago gay community over the years and Michael's transitioning this is all common knowledge in the Hide Park area. I really don't care what Berry's likes to put in his mouth as long as its not children! Anybody who hurts children need to be skinned alive drenched with gasoline and burn. I don't put anything of these Illuminati political mutherfuckers!


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OPERATION DARK WINTER begins! The Demon BECHAUD revels in the pandemonium. Suspicions confirmed.

The Tiger will come back to devour the Rabbit. 2023 Pandemic release WARNING 2023

2023: The Tiger has now Returned by Kevin Wikse.