TONIGHT PSYCHIC WARFARE AGAINST ALIEN ENTITY!!!!! PICTURE OF THE ALIEN!!!!! "We are all in danger. It is evil itself". -Buzz Aldrin.

*WARNING* I write this as is, I can only tell you exactly what happened to me as it happened. I am looking to fear monger or be alarmist. I write this is the truth of my experience and nothing more.

This blog post deserves a BAD ASS song



We are all in danger. It is evil itself.
There was a twitter post from Buzz Aldrin a few days ago that was deleted. Buzz Aldrin had been invited to Antarctica under the guise of "climate research". He posted a picture of what very much looks like a pyramid and with along with it he said this, "We are all in danger. It is evil itself'.

Buzz Aldrin has made numerous cryptic statements about aliens and UFOs over the decades and reportedly has a book that is set to be published AFTER his death. However his twitter comment maybe will prove to be his most direct message about the secret relationship world governments have with extraterrestrial and possibly also interterrestrial  beings (being said to have been a break away society who live inside the earth).

Kirill in Antarctica 
Buzz Aldrin followed the footsteps of current US President Barrack Obama, Pope Francis (who is still embroiled in allegations of kidnapping as well as pedophilia, as was former Pope RATzinger.. who resigned over his own pedophilia becoming public), and the head of the Russian Orthodox Church, Patriarch Kirill, to visit Antarctica under vague environmental reasons and nearly ZERO media coverage.

Buzz Aldrin, after his tweet, was hospitalized and his tweet deleted. Thankfully many screen shots where taken and it will likely never be entirely scrubbed from the internet.

A tweet from Buzz Aldrin saying "We are all in danger. It is evil itself" is not something I am not going to investigate.

I want to lay some more information down before I go further.

Former World Bank Senior Council, Karen Hudes, claims that she was introduced to a second race of humanoids who manipulate money and religion. These beings have elongated skulls and live inside the earth. She describes the entities who, I believe, are who leave behind the elongated skulls dug up in Egypt, South America, Mexico, Africa and parts of Asia.


I do not believe that these entities would be entirely honest with humans. I believe they have stuck to an agenda of misinformation for many thousands of years in their dealings with us. They may be a race of humanoids who developed alongside homo-sapiens, or come from another planet entirely  (I believe that this is more the case). Either way, in respects to manipulation of religion, the pope's Mitre hat, and the images of the Pharaoh Akhenaten, do support the idea that cone headed fucks did (or in some way still do) in fact rule over humans.

I began the prayers and offerings to open my Palo Mayombe temple, summoned my Nfumbe (a spirit of the dead every Tata or Yaya (priest or priestess) of Palo Mayombe makes a blood pact with at their scratching) and set to work using the N'kobo, cowrie shells, which are the mouths of the dead to speak through.

I suddenly had the image of hundreds of thousands of men, woman and children in a dark and cold holding cell. Where could such a place exist?

Antarctica!!!

The N'kobo, the mouths of the dead, answered that yes, humans are being kidnapped and held in a massive complex located in Antarctica as part of an intergalactic slave trade as well as for culinary reasons... depending on the race and or individuals doing the buying.

I ask my Nfumbe, will the tweet of Buzz Aldrin, "We are all in danger. It is evil itself", affect us (meaning the majority of humanity) s soon as the upcoming month. The answer was yes. My Nfumbe whispered, "This could be the last Christmas America sees for a long time".

I will omit the next few questions I asked as they are very personal regarding my plans to combat this situation, however... suddenly... I am hit with a strong unease and made nauseous.

My Nfumbe screams in my psychic senses, "ITS TRYING TO LOCATE YOU!!!!"

There before me in the water glass is the face of a grey alien.

I SHIT YOU NOT!!!!!!!

I immediately grab my phone and snap this image.
Look is the water glass!!!!! 12/12/16


Use for comparison in the water glass.
The face looks directly are me. My Nfumbe and I are brought into a type of parallel reality (I will go no further in describing what this means).

 his alien being trying to force it's way into my thoughts and memories. My Nfumbe lets out a thunderous war cry, and all the lycanthrophic attributes I have given my Nfumbe;  pit bull bones, teeth of ancient cave bears, ancient sharks and crocodile teeth, the teeth of a spinosaur, and others, all manifest as he possesses me. Together we stand toe to toe with this being and for a brief moment we pierce it's psychic defenses!

The intellect of this being was vast. I am no match for it there. However I could see math equations hundreds of feet long, the landscape of other planets, and the insides of space ships, as well as technologies to open up portals to other dimensions. Symbols, languages, and sciences I cannot at this moment yet comprehend, where for an instant made available to at least glimpse.  This being was at time in Antartica. It was made aware of my presence as I was making psychic inroads into the goings on there.

With a blunt force, I was ejected out of these being's consciousness and it dissipated.

My Nfumbe tells me that was not a low level being, that this was a tremendous victory and an invaluable experience. What I saw will take root and peculate in my consciousness for the rest of my life.  I will need to be very careful that I allow this to organically grow, as deep secrets that I can not grasp yet, will eventually become more and more clear.

These beings are strong, but Palo Mayombe is STRONGER, and we as humans are not defenseless, we are formidable in our talents and I know for a fact that these beings FEAR us.

Using my M'paka and methods of my rama or tradition of Palo Mayombe, I asked Zarabanda (a mighty Palo spirit of the Congo, keeper of all weapons, warfare and roads), to make my invisible to the eyes of these beings. I must begin to prepare to confront them again and that needs to happen sooner than latter.

I ask ALL of you to research Antarctica and missing people. This is a very REAL key to this all. I will say more when I can and as I am able.

Papa Crocodile.

Comments

  1. "...Ride out with me. For our destination is mark off the map and says 'HERE BE DRAGONS'..."

    Upon opening the tweet, I caught an image of a scaly tail, slithering to hide behind that mountain...

    Tata, now is the time. The witching hour approaches. The Blessed Lance of Retribution wont miss his mark, for his mark is grey with the putrefied fluids of our brothers and sisters. The tears of our mother will be consoled when the blood of transplutonians spill and shower over the earth. We will live to enjoy the freedom grown of their blood, I promise. TO WAR TO WAR TO WAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. please read tata and tell me what you think :( oh wow I feel stupid for posting this. I think they are trying to juxtaposition supernatural events with biblical prophecy to get more people believing in Christianity and waiting for jesus to come back when shit hits the fan, only to be surprised that he doesn't return (lol) I also some how they believe they are behind all these visions of Jesus returning and other predictive visions of things such as trump winning the election. If you look on YouTube you will find thousands of Christians having a dream of Jesus telling them who would win the election(trump.) Before the election. and also NDE's of hell/heaven. They also seem to be juxtaposing other events from biblical prophecy such as the red heifers being born before the restoration of the third temple (https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/17303/holy-cow-red-heifer-born-us/#zcyHlmEK8h018DUm.97) I believe that these aliens are behind that stuff too. If they really are intelligent as you say they are, and there are multitudes of them I don't see why they wouldn't be able to pull it off. Ever there are multiple references to extra/intra-terrestrials in the bible.(I'm not a Christian.) I think they are planning something with that stupid book. The UFO's invasion your spirit told you about...George soros possession of nukes (I know you said you couldn't validate the claim but still.) All part of one giant tactic for world domination and willful submission. Have you heard of the HAARP machine? Some claim it can be used to project holograms, but I am not sure if it is true. Assuming it is they would be able to stage a fake return of the fictitious entity of Christianity we know as jesus/yaweh/jehovah/elohim/emmanuel whatever. This is pure speculation so this theory could totally be wrong....just something I was thinking about...p.s I'm not a Christian lol HAARP: Couldn't find any good videos of haarp without covert Christian propaganda, but I did find a video showing some rudimentary holographic technology ( http://youtu.be/RC936uRi36k) if they can do this.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. God damn brother......just......god damn

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.snopes.com/buzz-aldrin-tweeted-we-are-all-in-danger-it-is-evil-itself/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I welcome all feedback. I will state very clearly that snopes.com, from my research and following the research of others, is utter trash. An owned voice of the CIA who uses snopes.com to throw as much shade on uncomfortable stories as possible hiding behind the guise as "fact checkers". Buzz Aldrin did indeed tweet that, he was indeed in Antarctica as was the religious leaders mentioned and Obama, along with the director of the CIA. Start here to begin understanding what snopes.com is really about http://www.factcheck.org/2009/04/snopescom/

      Delete
  5. I can't wait till March comes along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found this very interesting relating to the pope and the russian orthodox head, brings some suspicion.. could be pure speculation.. not sure going to see what else I can dig up. But an ancient ritual? that caught my attention. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2002.htm

    ReplyDelete
  7. This caught my attention.. some of it sounds like speculation, but "ancient ritual" caught my attention.. going to dig further. This Patriarch Kirill is a scumbag;
    http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2002.htm

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had so much fear after reading this that even praying didn't save me. An et like this appeared in my dream, since I had angelic protection they rather humoured the image and made his skin a ridiculous yellow,and he/it popped up from behind a hay nail and looked at me. And then I had a nightmare I was being chased by Michael fro. Those Halloween movies, I. Which bbn I tossed a spirit board at it and woke up instantly as I'd become lucid enough.2 consecutive nightmares all feo. Seeing this and reading this piece.

    Crazy shit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OPERATION DARK WINTER begins! The Demon BECHAUD revels in the pandemonium. Suspicions confirmed.

The Tiger will come back to devour the Rabbit. 2023 Pandemic release WARNING 2023

2023: The Tiger has now Returned by Kevin Wikse.