Nfumbe and I write our names in blood across the Midnight sky.

We OWN the night!
4/14/17 my Nfumbe (a particular spirit of the dead every priest and priestess pacts with at the time of their scratching/initiation) and I preformed an extremely dangerous act of vampirism under the fearsome protocols of Palo Mayombe. In tandem to the above mentioned arcanum I am currently pacting with the daemon Guland (who causes all diseases and cures them from the Grimorium Verum), to execute the powers of astral vampirism through the Goetic arts. While both are acts of legitimate vampirism they are employed differently.

I detail the differences between the vampiric arts contained within my rama (branch) of Palo Mayombe and the vampire arts from the Goetic tradition in my 1/10/17 blog post.

Here is a picture proof, time stamping, of the start time of my vampire working. Because of who the target is I need to be cryptic. 

Check time and date, as well as caption.

















Well played....well played. 
Today (the same date of this blog post) I learned the effects of my occult work are quickly bearing poisonous and deadly fruit. Like David Rockefeller, it has taken ten years of dogged and persistent effort to wear down the great Illuminati rampart of occult protection. Now that my fangs have sunk in.... there is no fucking way I am letting go. 



-Papa Crocodile

Comments

  1. Couldnt you employ the toxicity of rattlesnake venom at the end of those bat fangs?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OPERATION DARK WINTER begins! The Demon BECHAUD revels in the pandemonium. Suspicions confirmed.

The Tiger will come back to devour the Rabbit. 2023 Pandemic release WARNING 2023

2023: The Tiger has now Returned by Kevin Wikse.