Case #14 Seth Rich murder cover up and the Lord of the Files.

My Temple on 5/26/2017.


Seth Rich
My necromanic consultation with murdered  DNC staffer Seth Rich began at 11:30 PM (5/26/2017)  Friday night and continued until 3:45 AM (5/27/2017) Saturday morning. Prior to this point I was not overly familiarized with who Seth Rich was nor the events surrounding his murder. I am still not overly familiar with the Seth Rich case. I am submitting my findings with little to no understanding of either the established or emerging timeline of events surrounding Seth Rich's death.  In someways I prefer knowing little to nothing about the situation before conducting a psychic or necromantic investigation, or consultation, as I am seeking to discover and not confirm. For last night's work I employed my Ovilus IV, an electronic spirit-box, which have multiple functions, but for last night I used the "ABC" or "dictionary" setting, which allows spirits to search through a vast catalog of words in order to communicate.

Here is a detailing of the night's events in chronological order (the only omissions from this account is a few procedural steps of Palo Mayombe which are secret to my rama).  

At 11:30 PM I began the opening songs, and prayers of the magical Afro-Cuban religion, Palo Mayombe. I called the spirit of Seth Rich during the primary invocations, and asked the Nfuri (wandering spirits of the dead who exchange work for offerings and elevation) to strengthen and stabilize his presence. In addition I placed a cup of fresh brewed coffee and a prepared white candle for Seth Rich in front of my M'paka (an animal horn full of sacred and secret ingredients, capped with a round mirror) as well as offered him tobacco from a blessed cigar.

I called my Nfumbe (a spirit of the dead with whom every priest and priestess of Palo Mayombe makes a blood pact with at the time of their scratching) and asked that I remain under powerful protection.  I gave  my Nfumbe a cup of freshly brewed coffee, a blessed cigar, blessed water, a spray of rum from my mouth and a pour of chamba (an extremely potent magical drink from the Congo).

I petitioned my ancestor spirits as well as the ancestor spirits of my rama (tradition of Palo Mayombe) asking that I remain protected and that they guide me to bring honor to both my bloodline, and rama, giving them prayers and tobacco smoke from a blessed cigar.

I again made an open call to the Nfuri, offering blessed water, and tobacco smoke from a blessed cigar, for any of the dead who will help stabilize Seth Rich's spirit in my temple and offer him protection within the realm of the dead or Kalunga.

I lit a prepared candle and sang songs to the Congo spiritual division. I offed them chamba (their beloved drink), and prayers for spiritual and magical assistance in my work that night and my daily life.

Once again I call forth the spirit of Seth Rich over the "firma" or patipemba of the Four Winds and through my M'paka. Using my Palo De Muerto (stick of the dead) to tap out specific number sequences which serve as a type of Morse Code in communicating with the Kalunga, or realm of the dead, directly onto the Four Winds firma. I sing songs and offer prayers to the spirit of Seth Rich, seating him in my temple.

Table of the Dead for throwing the N'Kobo or mouths of the Dead.
I blessed and cleansed my N'kobo (cowrie shells which act as mouths of the dead to "speak" by arranging themselves in different shapes and combinations of up and down, after thrown). I will use these N'Kobo to validate the psychic/mediumship communication I will conduct with the spirit of Seth Rich. With the Ovilus IV electronic spirit box I will document and attempt to see if there are any reasonable parallels that I could draw between what I am hearing (clairaudience), and the signs the N'Kobo are showing me.


Before calling the spirit of Seth Rich the second time and formally beginning my consultation, the words "monday" and "cry" came over the Ovilus IV.


Log for the Ovilus IV.
Here is the complete list of words that where documented on the Ovilus IV  (Log setting) starting with "monday" (the words before "monday" are from past consults) and ends with pillow.

Monday- Registered before the consultation officially began. No reasons was given.

Cry - Registered before the consultation officially began. No reason was given.

Tug- Registered when I asked Seth to describe his death. I felt a pressure on my left shoulder, and the sense of being pulled backwards. I was shown that Seth was walking with a man he knew. This man stopped to let Seth walk ahead of him grabbed his left shoulder and shot him in the back.

James- Registered when I asked Seth if he knew the name of his killer. I heard from Seth that he did not know the man very well. He was gay and they where going back to his place in order to have sex. James was probably not his real name. The N'Kobo confirmed this. James is of South American and or Latin American decent.

Indicate-Registered when I asked Set if he knew what I was attempting to do by consulting him.

Passed- Registered when I asked Seth if there was anyone who was a witness to his murder. Seth told me that another man knew exactly what happened to him but that he had been murdered too. The N'Kobo confirmed this.

Work- Registered when I asked where Seth had met the man who murdered him.  Seth told me that he had occasionally seen the man who murdered him while he was working, but had never talked to him until the night before he was murdered by James. The N'kobo where not able confirm this right away. They give the sign of three up and one down, which means the dead must investigate further, however on the next throw the N'Kobo confirmed this.

Ever- Registered between questions. Seth would not give me and answer regarding this word.

Boy- Registered when asking Seth about the Podestas. Seth was very clear that the Podestas are rampant child molesters, child torturers, child murderers and traffic children from around the globe to sell to pedophiles for sex and or for slavery. Seth also says that the Clintons are not only complicit but have engaged in the rape and murder of children themselves, and their Clinton Foundation has funneled children out of Haiti for decades. The N'Kobo confirm this.

Lift- Registered as I was telling Seth I was offering his spirit light, progress and elevation.

Reel- Registered as I was asking Seth what got him murdered. He says that he was caught in an internal dragnet investigation conducted by the higher ups in the DNC to oust whistle blowers. The N'Kobo confirmed this.

Remote- Registered as I was asking Seth what more I could do to help uncover more facts about his murder. I was asking Seth Rich if he would help me with my Vititi Congo-Vititi Mensu-Mensu, or remote viewing via the M'paka to discover further details about who ordered his murder. The N'Kobo confirm this.

Beer- Registered as I was asking Seth about what happened before his murder. Seth told me that he was invited out by members of his work for a beer, dinner and a birth day party of an intern. Seth says that he felt like he might have been drugged, but instead of leaving, he stayed and waited for the heavy sense of inebriation to ease off.  The man named James, tried to get him to leave with him multiple times while Seth felt drugged. The N'Kobo confirms this.

Cake- Registered in quick secession after "beer".

Intern- Registered in quick secession after "beer".

Dinner- Registered in quick secession after "beer".

Pillow- Registered as I was asking about when he left the party. Seth confirms that James went (followed him?) home with him, and that while he was tired he also was interested in gay sex with James who promised it would fast and to the point.

It was around this time (not long after the word "pillow" had registered), the light in the room I practice my religion(s) as well as sorcerous arts in, began to flicker. While it is not common, it has happened before, so I did not immediately react to it.  However a peculiar but familiar sound arose, and immediately put me on alert.

I have heard this sound, in the way that I heard it last night, three prior times in my life.

The first was my initiation and immersion into the Grimorium Verum and in particular the mysteries of the Prince of daemons, Beelzebub. The second was my time in Mexico under a mentor instructing me into the necromancy and sorcery of the Camazotz, a vampirc Bat god, which animal sacrifice is given. Lastly deeper teaching of my rama of Palo Mayombe. I need to be be careful here with what I say as I stand on a nexus of a mystery which binds parts of all three traditions together by a common thread. All three traditions, at least at one point, require animal sacrifice. The sacrifice is left to rot, and as such the flies will come.

The steady droll buzzing of a swarm of flies sounds near exact to the vibration or frequency generated by the astral body. By sitting among this buzzing sound, letting it overtake you and wash over you, astral projections can and often tend to occur. Remembering this sound and recreating it during  trance states, can trigger astral projections on a fairly reliable basis. I am sure this is common knowledge among internet occultists, and especially occult experts (no... no it's not... near all occult experts are anything but experts).

It was this sound that had me thinking for a second I was about to astral project, but this was not the case. I look up above me to see 50-60 giant black flies hanging from the ceiling and congregated around and on the light bulb. How the fuck they got there I do not know. No window was open, and the door to my temple remains closed and padlocked when I am not in there. The flies where not there before I began.

I could hear Congo war drums and I knew Palo Mayombe had shown up and was eager for a fight.

The flies began flying erratically  around the room, all of them, and bouncing hard off the walls. It was surreal and not at all natural. I dismissed the spirit of Seth Rich and told him to find protection in my M'paka. My Nfumbe immediately reported to me saying that I was indeed under attack. However my occult practices are authentic, every magical fetish and vessel I own is made correctly and kept well fed...so while an impressive display, I was being protected from this magical attack.

Beelzebuth, master of the desecrated temple.
I recognized the great force of the daemon Beelzebuth summoned in a rare and exceedingly dangerous form.  The mighty prince of daemons had been called as the "Master of the Desecrated Temple High on the Mountain top". The conjurations of the many forms of Lucifer, Astaroth and Beelzebuth are purposefully not contained in the Grimorium Verum, this is secret knowledge and thankfully possessed only by a handful of occultists (unfortunately the majority of this occultists are part of the upper level echelon of evil secret societies). Whoever summoned Beelzebuth in this way, to do this work was not only practiced and studied, but came from a legitimate line...one who did not want anyone speaking with the spirit of Seth Rich.

It should be stated here that when the daemon Beelzebuth is petitioned for work, Beelzebuth does not actually preform the task, instead delegates the work to one (or more) of the near infinite astral daemons under his dominion. It would have been possible to conjure Beelzebuth in the same or another form to attempt to block the attack being sent against me. But I did not go that direction. My nfumbe instructed me to use my head wrap to cover my mouth, nose and ears. If any one of those flies crawled into an opening in my body... as they are meant to do... the astral infestation of lesser daemons each carries could be devastating.

Holding the M'paka in my left hand , the flies seemed to settle on the walls, and with the flat of my machete I killed nearly all of them. I opened the window, and as if waiting for their cue, the remaining 10-12 flies all filtered out the window with eerie synchronicity.

I spent another hour cleansing my temple room, as well as blessing and magically protecting the doorway and window frame. The heavy crushing force of Beelzebub was banished and the Congo war drums eventually fell silent.

I collected the dead flies and I will be using them for an act of sorcery, but for which I will not say.

I then, for a third time, called the spirit of Seth Rich and allow him to enjoy his coffee and elevation candle in peace.

If you know more about the Seth Rich murder and or some of the words documented on the Ovilus IV trigger realization or speculation for you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

-Papa Crocodile

Comments

  1. I believe the details of what seth had to share will shock america the most when the discover the passed work or past work done by james and his affiliates. I believe this has more to do with world leaders playing chess with humans

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OPERATION DARK WINTER begins! The Demon BECHAUD revels in the pandemonium. Suspicions confirmed.

The Tiger will come back to devour the Rabbit. 2023 Pandemic release WARNING 2023

2023: The Tiger has now Returned by Kevin Wikse.