What do they do with all the bodies? A chilling message from the daemon Frucissiere about the global pedophile network.

The question, "what do they (the global pedophile network) do with all the bodies?", was posed to me (again) recently. By "bodies" it is meant the bodies of children murdered by the hands of the pedophile network by either direct or indirect means. The number of missing children is simply staggering. We know the majority of these procured children do not survive, some do, but the greater majority do not. Knowing this, it is only natural to pose the question, what happens to the corpses, and why are we not finding or unearthing gigantic amounts of human remain.

Some theories persist and some hold water based on what we know concerning the activities of the global pedophile network.

1. The bodies are eaten. This is true, many are cannibalized, but they are not eaten completely. The left overs still need disposal.
2. Fed to animals. Yes, elites of the global pedophile networks own exotic pets. These animals could eat a lot of bodies, but the bones, and nowhere near enough to account for the numbers of missing children.
3. Private islands which act as a mass graves. A plausible idea. I have had experiences via remote viewing (I will do a post on this soon) regarding this. This could account for a good number of missing and never found.
4. Dropped into the ocean(s) and eaten by sea animals. There is truth to this. Bizarre and awful things happen on the floating palace-like yachts owned by the elite pedophiles.
5. Acid. This could be. However acid takes longer to break down a body than most people know and there is still a lot of waste to dispose of. I am sure it is currently used but it still does not account for the number of missing and never found remains.
6. Burning. Likely very common. But burning at this magnitude takes a lot of energy and would probably not go unnoticed at such said magnitude.

The above popular theories probably (collectively) account for the greater majority of missing and never found. In order to explore this mystery I dressed my temple in the trappings of the Grimorium Verum, and through my scrying glass, called forth the daemon Frucissiere.

Frucissiere Sigil
The Grimorium Verum says this about the daemon Frucissiere; brings life back to the dead. This is passage is multi-layered in its meaning. Regardless all those possible meanings reveal a powerful Necromantic current.

Frucissiere proceeded to show me a frightening procedure of mass body disposal which renders corpses unrecognizable and untraceable.  

I am shown a clear box, I think it looks like glass, but Frucissiere tells me it is a hyper durable hardened plastic. There inside is stuffed 25-30 young dead naked bodies. I see a gas released inside the box. Frucissiere tells me that it is a variant of liquid nitrogen, but more effective and concentrate. The bodies very quickly freeze solid and begin to crack. The box now vibrates with startling speed and power. The corpses crumble into an extremely fine powder... hair, flesh, bones, teeth, everything. Nothing remains but tiny particulates.

What Frucissiere shows me next makes me ill. I will not go into details yet, as I need to try and confirm this, but it has to do with food processing. "In their dark religion, the body of "Christ" stands as the ultimate sacrament, and all (or most) will partake, knowing or not".

Frucissiere tells me this is the standard practice of mass body disposal for the global pedophile network.

I have a busy couple days ahead of me. More to come.

-El Patron

Comments

  1. Thank you for all of these wonderful posts. I know this is old, but, I wouldn't be surprised in the least about bodies being used in food. They've been using HEK 293 for quite a while now in processed food (big name brands) because it tricks the brain into tasting sweet and salty without having to add extra sugar/salt. HEK is human embryo kidney, which is harvested and ground up into powder and used as a food additive. Always made me think of all the fetuses from all the abortion clinics around the country, and where those fetuses end up. Or, at least parts of them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OPERATION DARK WINTER begins! The Demon BECHAUD revels in the pandemonium. Suspicions confirmed.

The Tiger will come back to devour the Rabbit. 2023 Pandemic release WARNING 2023

2023: The Tiger has now Returned by Kevin Wikse.