Elon Musk's human sacrifice and offering to the God of War. *SPOOKY* Ars Goetia daemonic consult by King Asmodeus and black magic off trajectory!!!

I have limited time but I want to put this post out so I can come back to it latter. I played the live stream Space X/Heavy Falcon launch whilst performing a daemonic conjuration from the Ars Goetia or Lesser Key of Solomon. I intended to seat the mighty daemon King ASMODEUS in the Tesla car as tribute for the daemon King's protection (ASMODEUS warned me of danger coming my way). I also think Elon Musk is an opportunistic chump. Nothing more than a modern Edison (stealing the name and efforts of Nikola Tesla, but no actual mind for Telsa's work), and just like Gates, Jobs, and Zuckerburg; I believe Elon Musk is a puppet front man for the shadow government to further commercialize and implement the technology they use to control the global population. Exactly the OPPOSITE of what Nikola Tesla wanted.

In seating the daemon in the red Telsa roadster, King ASMODEUS initiated a chilling but fascinating play by play of what was truly going on. 

I recorded the words of King ASMODEUS:

Hail King ASMODEUS!
"My crimson chariot is shared by the soon to be corpse of a man with the bloodline of a Queen. Drugged hours ago, held in a chemical prison and dressed in the armor of a false crusader. He is aware now, uncertain of how or why this is happening. His silent screams of unimaginable horror are a delightful song in the void place. Both he and this chariot are gifts to a God of War, but instead I will steal them. Farther onward I ride my chariot, past earth's memory, to a distant place, a beach whose shores are made of pale razor sands, and the creatures in its seas would unravel the sanity for your kind (humans) to look on".

So...is there the corpse of a human male with royal blood hidden in the astronaut suit (drugged before launched and with just enough life support to keep him alive so when he regained consciousness he'd see he was hurtling through space...the adrenaline release would be off the charts)? in a red Tesla roadster which is an offering to a War God or entity linked to the planet Mars???

I don't know for sure...

However King ASMODEUS did say he was stealing both the human sacrifice and the "chariot" for himself... and the car is now said to have shot way off course.... so... maybe....

More latter...

-El Patron

Comments

  1. Ok interesting post .... I recently started seeing Tesla Free energy Towers in my Uranus sphere during the merger(why? dreams of being bond with in a brillant white w/high technology setting) and about 2 weeks ago got a magazine with my name on it with the telsa car red roadster on the cover.

    I was gonna check my refill debit card to see if my info had be stolen and someone using my credit card but it'd be useless since I haven't donated plasma in 2 months due to walking out of the donation area because of high levels of anxiety/waves of panic that at times seem to make my reality around me feel so surreal/fake at times.

    I intend to go back tho and overexpose myself to it since its only an hour in total to donate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OPERATION DARK WINTER begins! The Demon BECHAUD revels in the pandemonium. Suspicions confirmed.

The Tiger will come back to devour the Rabbit. 2023 Pandemic release WARNING 2023

2023: The Tiger has now Returned by Kevin Wikse.