Santa Fe shooter: Quick Remote Viewing

Quick Remote Viewing of the Santa Fe shooting. What follows is the notes I took from the jumbled images, and phrase I received.

Yanny-Laurel are trigger words to wake sleeper agents of Eastern European decent and funded through George Soros.

Pipe Bombs and Pressure Cooker bombs. Re-visiting Columbine and Boston Bombings. Lends towards CIA involvement just like in Columbine and Boston Bombings. Trench coat mafia again? Dressed like Eric and Dylan?

The Bush family runs Texas. This could not of have been orchestrated on Texas soil unless Bush family was involved. Did they give approval? GH Bush rotting on his death bed can be used as smoke screen to further shield Bush family involvement.

Shooter's parents are involved... father is a patsy but I do not know for what.

Shooter possibly trained at a center.

Planer's of this orchestrated shooting mean to target Infowars and NRA heavy!

Intercom message telling students to stay put?  If so intercom message was part of the shooting to increase body count.

Shooter kept drugged and possibly sucided in jail.

I will keep posted on developments and see what "hits" I received can be validated.

Two other men being used to herd students towards kill zones and hold doors shut to trap students?

-El Patron.

Comments

  1. I woke up around 2:30 AM and did merger and went back to sleep around 5 AM...I masturbated about someone as a form of overexposure therapy; knowing last time resulted with that someone pulling me from my body while having an OBE, we rolled around on my bed both of us naked.

    I was drifting off to sleep, I felt an astral projection coming, feeling the vibes, I allow it...I am taken to..or inside some cave-ish dark place, I am still in my sleeping pose, I am now in an apartment I see carpet floor, I see someone a wearing blueish long sleeve hoodie shirt with a cameo hat, it seems like they see me, I cant see their face, my mind eye is fixed on the shelf where I see a green frog stuffed animal. I am still in my sleeping pose, I am being drawn back to my sleeping physical body"

    I am awake, moments past...my mind eye gets fixed on something incoming, in my mind's eye I see a red downward pentagram with static fuzz, I instinctively draw a upside and downward pentagram like in the merger thingy...whatever that was it stops, my whole body still feels numb...I go back to sleep, and have some dream about following a changing UFO in the city.

    It seems like the guy was hauling something, I cant say what it was, it was blacked out like their face.

    Wasn't the thing I was going for, I want to try out my "BEGONE THOT!" to someone who needs to hear it, but thought i'd post this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're Greek neonazis. The ones tied to the Golden dawn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OPERATION DARK WINTER begins! The Demon BECHAUD revels in the pandemonium. Suspicions confirmed.

The Tiger will come back to devour the Rabbit. 2023 Pandemic release WARNING 2023

2023: The Tiger has now Returned by Kevin Wikse.