Philip the Prince of Viruses. The stain remains...the legacy Virus of Prince Phillip. GULAND confirms virulent bio-weapon/virus to be made in his image.

I woke up last night with the distinct feeling of a giant black mass, or large shadow passing over me. A strange and unsettling sense of fright remained in what should have been a moment of relief. In paradoxical moments like that, I've learned to immediately search out events that will likely have global consequences. Reaching for my phone and scrolling through "world news and events" I see that Prince Phillip has slipped his rotting flesh. In a brief psychic vision, I see his spirit, a stinking putrid green cloud of rotten meat, offal, and human waste, buzzing with flies. It reminds me of my recent encounter with the demon BECHAUD. I think what a beautiful day for humanity. Another heinous monster has left the planet and I prepare myself to drift back into sleep. However, before I pass through the penumbral threshold, a voice, quiet and raspy, askes me, "talk?". 

GULAND

The demon GULAND, master of my linage's European vampire mysteries and frequent mentor of mine, stands at my left hand. 

GULAND speaks:

"Before he (Prince Phillip) died, he agreed to be inflected with an engineered virus that would incubate in his body during the small remaining days of his life, be infused with his transition from life into death, and mutate in his necrotizing meat. They will soon extract it, further engineer it and lastly weaponize the virus. It will in some way bear his name. They will honor the atrocities he committed against your kind (humans) by honoring his greatest wish, thereby accomplishing his darkest work". 



Prince Phillip said, "In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve over-population."


How lovely.....

GULAND continues, "The shit pile might have been removed, but make no mistake, its stain remains."

*UPDATE!! GULAND confirms the Virus present transmutes in the fecal matter of Prince Philip.  

My last couple hours of sleep contained dreams of the demons  GULAND, MUSISIN, MORAIL, and another entity akin to Mothman, mentoring me in vampirism and phantom-craft in the Shadow World, a realm located under the roots of the Tree of Life. A world whose sky is the Qilopthain expanse. A land of perpetual darkness, ever crumbling cities, and malformed inhabitants. This is where the "Shadow People" dwell, where eternal midnight starts and the endless cemetery begins. It shares close proximity to Gheude Nation.

* Now that I have introduced the mere mention of the art of "phantom-craft" watch it catch fire and all the degenerate occultist frauds start claiming a connection to it. What fucking jokes...

The demon MORAIL teaching phantom-craft

This Saturday night I will confer with my Exus of Kimbanda, and enter the Kingdom of the Cemetery, a place of affinity for me. I will seek consult from Exu Caveria,  Exu Capa Preta, Exu Morcego and if possible, Exu das Siete Cruzes. 



My inquiry will be how I might use the transformational, and quelling powers of the cemetery to nullify the mutagenic response happening with this virus inside Prince Phillip's disease-riddled and stinking corpse. Maybe neutralizing or greatly reducing the virulence of the virus incubating within him. If anything resolvent can be reached, I will post it.


Ayibobo,



Papa Machete que gana todas las batalas El Matador de Dragones


The Machete leads the way and defends all who follow. 


Kevin Wikse is Papa Machete que gana todas las Batallas, El Matador de Dragones. In addition to predicting the bio-weapon release and the Global pandemic of 2020 starting in 2015, he is a world-renown circus trained strongman, Occultist, Martial Artist, Psychic Investigator, researcher, author, and adventurer. He is the spiritual Father of the Temple of the Machete, Who wins all Battles. Papa Machete welcomes ALL people of any race, gender, orientation, or ability. His only conditions are that you love God, love humanity, and are willing to stand for what is right, not just what is popular.



Comments

  1. What the fuck? This guy was called prince? He deserved no less then a brutal assassination. Scumbag Philip rot in hell.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OPERATION DARK WINTER begins! The Demon BECHAUD revels in the pandemonium. Suspicions confirmed.

The Tiger will come back to devour the Rabbit. 2023 Pandemic release WARNING 2023

2023: The Tiger has now Returned by Kevin Wikse.