The Tiger will come back to devour the Rabbit. 2023 Pandemic release WARNING 2023

On September 19th or 20th 2022 I received a powerful dream message.

In my dream, I was shown a fierce, wild, but notably diseased Tiger exiting a forest. A rabbit then hopped into view and, for a brief moment, peacefully nibbled on grass and enjoyed itself in the sunlight. The Tiger reemerged, appearing frenzied and in a living state of decay, and catastrophically pounced upon the Rabbit. The carnage was almost appalling. Before I woke up, I heard the voice of a Korean or Chinese woman. She pleaded with me to understand the meaning, "The Tiger will come back to devour the Rabbit." 

I consulted the I-Ching about its meaning. The coins gave me 24 "Returning," and the changing lines transformed the final outcome to 23 "Deterioration." Something was coming back to cause unprecedented havoc. 2022 is the year of the Tiger. All that happened will come back in 2023, the Chinese year of the Rabbit, but it will be much worse than it was. 

I shaed this prophecy on the Temple Patreon page on September 22 2022. Screen shots are provided for proof. My spirits point to a link with Africa. I hear the whisper of a Ebola-like or Marsburg virus from a familiar raspy voice that could not be more delighted, I speak of course of the demon GULAND. 

Once again I am shown the African women in the coffin, part of the mural that used to be at the Denver Airport.  I keep hearing it, like the Georgia Guidestones, was removed. Time is up. They are done "warning" you of their plan. 

I will, as always, do what I can to thwart this, but the strength behind it is exceptionally powerful. Undoubtedly fueled by years of human sacrifice. You MUST begin to prepare now. The vaccine rhetoric will ramp up again very soon.  Biden's handlers hasve promised that  will achieve nationwide  mandatory vaccine passports no matter what. This feels Ike it is a certainty.  AS I STATED BACK IN 2020 the first pandemic was merely a trial run for the REAL one. My posts concerning this are easy to find.  

-You know who the fuck i am. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPERATION DARK WINTER begins! The Demon BECHAUD revels in the pandemonium. Suspicions confirmed.

Palo Mayombe makes the Toole that is Ottis useful against the Hand of Death Cult and a parade of other absurd idiots. Consultation part 1.