Post election defeat Hilary Clinton dream infiltration with the daemon SAGATANA more information from the daemon MORAIL. Child Sex Ring and UFO invasion late 2017.

*WARNING* This post will describe some disturbing details of Child Sex Slavery and violence. I account only what I saw and heard. You have been warned. 

*DISCLAIMER* This blog reveals the findings of my own personal psychic and magical based research into various matters. I do not represent nor speak for Missing 411, or David Paulides, nor can anything I write here can or should be taken as a type of evidence which could be used in a court of law. My psychic investigations are for entertainment purposes only; as such, they can not nor should not, be misconstrued as "true" and factual. Does that satisfy you SENATOR? Did I touch a nerve? 

I will very soon be providing evidence that around a month before the election of Donald Trump to the office of President of these United States of America, I was tasked to see if I could predict the winner of the election. Going before the dead, and asking as a priest of Palo Mayombe, I consulted with my Nfumbe (a spirit of the dead every priest or priestess of Palo Mayombe makes a blood pact with) on who the dead saw as the 44th President. The dead spoke back, "Trump".  *I will be supplying a time and dated copy of a text message confirming my Nfumbe's answer. *

Trump wining the election simply did not make sense to me...at least from a logical stand point. It seemed the majority of American voters, as well as the media, had it out for Donald Trump. I know from studying the elections of George W. Bush, and Barack Obama (A.K.A Barry Soetoro), just how effective the establishment has been at both rigging elections and manipulating the public towards the candidate of their choice. Hillary Clinton is an initiated, tagged and bagged, establishment girl...through and through... so how would Trump win...or what would need to happen to bring about a Trump victory?

Hillary would have us marching into WW3 against Russia, she would open boarders completely, and she would sell "We The People" out from a stale ranch flavored Doritos chip if she thought it would better her position of power. She is EXACTLY who the Illuminati wants. My Nfumbe's answer did not add up, and I am not accustom to having my Nfumbe provide inaccurate information.

On the evening of November 8th 2016, focused on another project, my Nfumbe came to me and said... "see the elections"...so I did.  I watched, somewhat puzzled, as Donald Trump took Electoral vote, after Electoral vote, and secured his victory. My Nfumbe was right. However that was only the beginning. My Nfumbe pointed me to the direction of Alex Jones from INFOWARS, and told me I needed to listen in to his election night special. I was not about to yet again question my Nfumbe, so I visited the podcast and I listened in. Alex Jones made a comment that really cemented an idea I had about what is would take to bring about a Trump victory. Alex was aggravated that Donald Trump had not yet come out and declared himself the winner.  At that moment my Nfumbe and I both said "he is having the meeting", and I understood. Later in Trump's acceptance speech he would nearly open with an apology, that he was dealing with "complicated business", and in fact he would immediate follow up with saying again "complicated business". That I fully believe was the meeting, in which he was told the office of US President was to go to him, and the "rules" he was to follow...or else.



Ronald Reagan had a similar meeting the day he was shot and his secret service men forced him into the limo, shoving his attending doctor out of the way...leaving the doctor behind. It is said he recieved a called from his VP, George H. Bush, who reminded him that he had Kennedy killed, and that unless he agreed to the terms of the Illumintai and allowed George H Bush to run the country from the position of VP, that he (Ronald Reagon) would bleed to death in the Limo. The Limo took 20 minutes to reach the nearest hospital, which has been mapped out to have been only 6 minutes away. The extra 14 minutes has never been accounted for, and the shooting of Ronald Reagan (a failed assassination attempt by George H. Bush) has all but been wiped from public memory.

*A darker aspect to this story is that at the hospital Ronald Reagan (on orders by the C.I.A), was given a transfusion of cold blood. This effectively reduced him to a vegetable by stunting his ability to produce ATP, thus keeping him lethargic and compliant. It is known Ronald Reagan was given injections of methamphetamine before all his public and TV appearances. This fact could validate the story of the cold blood transfusion.

"Hillary cannot be President as she was initially promised. There will be pictures and information being made public soon that will be far to damaging for both her and the establishment" my Nfumbe whispered.

Now, Donald Trump being made President, made logical sense to me. Hillary was about to be outed, and our shadowy puppet masters did want her in a position of power which could compromise their own.

Determined to infiltrate the dreams of Hillary Clinton on the night of her defeat I began to prepare my ritual with Sagatana.

Sagatana is an upper echelon astral goetic daemon detailed in the Grimorium Verum. A direct subordinate of the daemon Astaroth, the Grand Duke of the Infernal, Sagatana commands brigades of lesser astral daemons. The talents of Sagatana are said to be this, "has the power to make anyone invisible, transport him/her anywhere they wish, to open all locks, to make known whatsoever is taking place inside any private house/residence, and teach all the arts of the shepherds". The last verse "arts of the shepherds", is more useful than one might think...with implications extending far past the immediate

At 1 am I started the ritual practice for both astral and real time O.B.Es (Out of Body Experience), the daemon Sagatana and I had developed.

Here is a quick run down of what the preparation looks like.


1. A single mouthful a stout herbal elixir with animal remains channeled to me by Sagatana.
2. A "wash" for my eyes and ears to strengthen my psychic senses.
3. Donning the talisman I made under Sagatana's influence.
4. Getting comfortable in a high backed chair.
5. I set a prepared plate marked with the sigil of Sagatana, an affixed lit candle, and other offerings on top of my head.
6. Using the breathing pattern prescribed by Sagatana (EXAMPLE inhale for a silent count of 7, hold the breath for a silent count of 4, and exhale for a silent count of 7.)
7. Positioning hand positions (similar to Kuji-in or Buddhist finger knitting) over select locations on my body in a specific pattern (hand positions act as keys unlocking my energy bodies and allowing their energies to increase the power of my projection).

I feel a sudden upward projection, and now Sagatana and I are standing over a drugged-sediated Hillary Clinton.  



Hail the Harpy Queen. 
"She took losing pretty hard", Sagatana said to me, smiling. "They needed to medicate her, put her down for the night, she was like a crazed dog", Sagatna continued with a giddy tone. 

"With her sedated infiltration should be easier, yes?", I asked Sagatana. 

"You better fucking believe it, focus on what rattled her so much and why they stuck her with a needle", Sagatana replied. 

Resigning myself I said to Sagatana, "Lets open this bitch up".

Sagatana sneered and gave a hard swift kick to the side of her head. A clicking sound began and suddenly the chirping of birds circling all around me. The chirping fastly became shrill electronic whistling and got so loud it started to severely hurt my ears (how this could cause my astral body pain I do not know). I am now in what looks like a basement, but nicer, and there are naked bodies entangled together.

As I get a better look I see that there are old bodies, unfit, saggy skin, and gray patches of hair with balding heads. They are on top of, and or helping to hold down young...and I mean young, naked squirming bodies, crying and frightened. I recognize the older bodies now, some are celebrities, but most are politicians. There are a few women involved, but it is mostly men who are raping these teenagers to young children. The woman involved are all molesting only younger girls. The men appear to favor boys, but there are teenage girls too.

The young bodies, some are clad in chains, and collars. I see Haiti, Japan, Indonesia, Africa, Mexico, Native American Reservation, California, Texas, Iowa, New York, and Nevada in off yellow-white written on the walls. I have the sense that these are the locations where these children where abducted from. I am now some of these children being forced back into cages the size of pet crates, some are having there throats slit, others shoot in the head, some being tortured in front of a camera, and one kicked into a coffin sized box and wet cement poured in on top of her.

I see now Hillary Clinton sit on top of and coming up and down hard on a young girls face, the girl is struggling to breath, and another woman she is attractive, dark hair exotic Middle Eastern or Indian looking and out of place with the rest of the people here. This woman is positioned between the young girl's legs and is very aggressively abusing the young girl's sexual parts. A young Hillary Clinton, maybe 18 or 19 is now standing next to me, at my left, and watching the events unfold.

She {Hillary} looks deep into my eyes, with tears in hers, and says, "I succumbed to the madness. This is what they did to me. I was a mirror shattered into a million pieces, and in the cracks they planted madness. There is no self reflection without the tangles of madness growing out of me, obscuring the sight of myself".

I am taken unaware. The raw honesty of her words. The aura of regret and remorse which radiates from her has me struggling to maintain connection to this place.

"You cannot be president because of this, what you have done and helped others do, is about to become public, isn't it?", I ask her.

"What is another broken dream? I am a ghost haunting a body, not a soul merged with the flesh. I hate this world. When you and everyone else in it becomes their's, I will not shed even one tear", says Hillary.

"Their's?", I ask.

Young Hillary's eyes go completely white and I see an image appear within them. I loose sense of where I am seeing a dusky evening sky over a large city (which I do not know). Large UFOs, thousands of them, materialize within the sky. Awe and panic fill me, as I hear human screams rise up from the city. Next, "2017", in red digital lettering, appears on screen. I am getting dizzy and nauseous.

Sagatana is now in front of me and shoves me backwards into my physical body.

On 11/12/2016 I conjured Sagatana for a follow up consultation, in particular, about the UFOs. Sagatana and I spoke at length, but perhaps he was most helpful in pointing me towards the daemon Morail. The daemon Morail is described in the Grimorium Verum, as "able to conceal all things, or, make all things invisible".  I askes Sagatana about what appears to be a date, "2017". Sagtana confirms that in late 2017 the earth will likely have a full armada UFOs encircle the earth and hold humanity ransom.... yeah... I needed to let that sink in for a while.

The sigil or signature of the daemon Morail.
Midnight 11/13/2016 I conjure the daemon Morail. The daemon Morail is not a daemon to fuck with, truthfully none of the daemons are to be fucked, but Morail can be a special case. In my tradition Morail should only be spoken with while fully shadowed, or held in darkness. There is cloak which is made with Morail's direction and auspices. It is under this cloak, while a particular incense blend is burning (like a clam bake), that I speak with Morail. I tell Morail what I saw and experienced. Morail's voice is like a distant
whisper on the air from the fluttering of a moth's wings. the daemon Morail tells me that he was summoned over a decade ago by magician employed in a secret program to conceal the earth's light, and make it a "shadow". Morail, tells me that while the program will be sold as protecting the earth from hostile forces, it will instead by used to cloaked the earth from ETs who could learn of the manipulations taking place on this planet by the ETs already here.

Death's shadow has been cast over this one.
As fantastical as it seems,  I was able to find supporting evidence of Morail's claim reported on by the BBC, lasers to cloak the earth. 

Dying of AIDs and multiple cancers. 
I predict that neither Bill or Hillary will live long past 2017. With the child sex ring/pedophile evidence that likely could become public, I see Hillary leaving the country, and or faking her death early...same with Bill.

I will begin investigations into the Wikileaks of John Podesta.

-Papa Crocodile

Comments

  1. Papa Crocodile can you please tell more about 2017. What places are safe? are all bit cities doomed? What should/can we do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brother bearheart, is there any way you could do a working to get someone in a position of power to actually do the right thing? Even though all this shit must come to pass I'm sure we can still put some kind of a cushion for the innocent on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bro you should probably change that greeting ! :)

      Delete
  3. Are you referring to huma abedin http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=huma+abedin&FORM=HDRSC2
    In the line "attractive, dark hair, exotic middle eastern or Indian looking?)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OPERATION DARK WINTER begins! The Demon BECHAUD revels in the pandemonium. Suspicions confirmed.

The Tiger will come back to devour the Rabbit. 2023 Pandemic release WARNING 2023

2023: The Tiger has now Returned by Kevin Wikse.