Lucero Mundo warns MLK in Miami shooting is CIA run attack to start race war for elites.

This is why I need to do this shit full time!!!! I am making this right now because I need to time and date stamp this event. Lucero Mundo warned me around noon that there would be a multi-shooter event today which would an attempt into trying to start a race war before Trump's inauguration. However I am stuck at work until just a few minutes ago. Lo and behold I Google "MLK shooting" and volia... Miami. I am being warned that shootings might also occur in Texas, Ohio, Washington, Colorado, and/or California. I understand that is a shotgun approach, but I am simply relaying with my Nfumbe is saying to me right now as what are possibilities. By possibilities I mean plans in effect that may or may not get the green light to go "live". I will be watching this situation closely. Please remember that these shootings are planned events by the CIA top start a race war. The shooters are patsies, individuals recruited and provoked into violence. Do not divide your selves along racial lines! The enemy is the elites (Rothschild, Rockefeller, Sinclair, Clinton, Bush, and others) who are using their private spy army (CIA) to manipulate a violent conflict in America in order to bring about martial law. Keep a cool head and stay strong! More as my investigations deepen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPERATION DARK WINTER begins! The Demon BECHAUD revels in the pandemonium. Suspicions confirmed.

The Tiger will come back to devour the Rabbit. 2023 Pandemic release WARNING 2023

2023: The Tiger has now Returned by Kevin Wikse.