Psychic Warnings about DC explosions of violence and possible assassination.

Regardless what you think or him, any violence against him works against you
I will be spending most of the day in front of my M'paka (a sacred horn filled with secret ingredients and capped with a round mirror), speaking to and spending out my Nfumbe (a spirit of the dead every priest or priestess of Palo Mayombe makes a blood pact with at their initiation) in order to try and deflect the violence being called for by C.I.A patsies and agents in Washington DC.

Political ideologies aside, both your's and mine, our true enemy is the Anglo-Saxon Conspiracy, i.e. Zionist Illuminati of the 1776 treaty. The C.I.A is NOTHING more than the corporate/private invisible army (C.I.A) of the Illuminati created after WW2 under the National Security Act of 1947. The C.I.A was headed and is still headed by a linage of Yale Bone's Men or Skull and Bones society who engaged in pedophilia and other acts which bind them into corruption and secrecy.

The Left/Liberals party and as a neighboring ideology, the Communists/Marxist parties, are currently being recruited and incentivized ( I am told up to $100,000), in order to stage violent riots and physically assault people at Donald Trump's inauguration in Washington DC. This means that a small hand full of radicalized paid, or extorted, terrorists (individuals who will use violence to incite fear) could be planning directed attacks against innocent people. My Nfumbe warns that acid and other chemical weapons are a strong potential.


The purpose is of course to disrupt and possibly prevent Donald Trump's inauguration. CNN has even released a story (see video above) stating that "If Trump is killed the presidential replacement will have to come from a cabinet member appointed by Obama". If trump is killed (wink-wink)... that is the incitement of murder in my eyes and CNN is culpable at the very least.

My Nfumbe tells me that a Trump assassination plot is in place and is waiting for the "green light". Ideas include poison, electrocution, and explosives. The heart attack gun is also being whispered. Feelings aside, your's and mine, concerning Donald Trump... what is being laid out here is a plot, emboldened by their success is assassinating JFK, to kill another president. Trump seems to be a a direct threat to the Illuminati power structure, and OR, the event would so polarized an already purposely divided American public that civil unrest could break out and national martial law justified to seize power over the people.

If violence breaks out DO NOT blame it on party lines and neither should anyone engage. Stay away and do not get involved. This is not natural revolution, but rather directed, planed and staged revolution which does not serve freedom but tyranny. This will be yet another 9-11 to fool the American people, to cause fear, and insecurity and if it does come to pass, could open the door to foreign occupation via UN so-called "peace keepers".

DO NOT hate anyone because of race, religion, creed, gender, sexuality, political affiliation, or ability. DO NOT become embroiled in the designs of evil men.

I will be fighting this evil through magical and spiritual means. If nothing happens (and I hope that that is the case) I take no credit... but if something does happen... I will take it as a personal failure.

-Papa Crocodile

Comments

  1. Good luck i have faith in you my brother!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Greetings Papa Machete que gana toda las Batallas. I know this is completely unrelated to the subject matter, but I dont know how best to contact you directly. I am in the process of learning the Masters Prayer but my concern is with the hebrew names that you so earnestly warn us to stay away from, and I agree, I have been doing the Hebrew versions of the LBRP and MPR for months and I've had some experiences I'd rather not discuss here. How can I continue doing this Ritual without evoking the awareness of said spirits to my sphere. My email is katlegoseanmahaye@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OPERATION DARK WINTER begins! The Demon BECHAUD revels in the pandemonium. Suspicions confirmed.

The Tiger will come back to devour the Rabbit. 2023 Pandemic release WARNING 2023

2023: The Tiger has now Returned by Kevin Wikse.