Lucid Dream: Feast at the the Luxor. Vegas shooting sacrifice.

Blog posted 10/6, the chat posted 10/5 about dream on 10/4

I needed to post this yesterday but events in my life took presidency. This lucid dream took place Wednesday night October 4th, 2017. The picture above is evidence that I had this lucid dream on the 4th. I like to document (as much as possible) when these things happen. I have been talking about the Luxor now as a Illuminati Temple for a while now. I mentioned my lucid dream to a person that has the ear of numerous "esoteric" analysts who are minor YouTube celebrities. Now today I hear that they are "speculating" about the Luxor and it's position to the Vegas shooting. I have a feeling they are no doubt using my lucid dream as the basis for their new founded theory.

Dream:

I am flying on the back of a giant skeletal thunderbird. Shreds of dead meat and a few large black feathers still cling to its bones. I see a beam of light ahead of me, a light piercing up through dark gathering clouds. Below me I see desert but before me I see a formidable black pyramid raising out of a small ocean of twinkling neon lights.

The Luxor. "Lux" or Luc"meaning light. LUXifer or LUCifer.
The Luxor I hear a voice say. I am flanked now by the Indio (native) spirits of my spiritual court. They are also riding on the backs of Thunderbirds. They ready their bows with arrows, one secures a leather strap around his hand and grasps the handle of a deadly looking obsidian ax.

"We go in first, you get to the top of the Luxor and put out that light!", An Indio with a bow and arrow tells me.

All three whoop loud war cries as they descend down.

I see my own hands and a crack of red lighting brightens the sky for moment. I realize I am dreaming and I become lucid.

I am expecting to see a battle as I steer the Thunderbird lower to perch near the top of the Luxor. But no fighting. I see a pack of starving dogs sniffing and nosing through scattered bones, and torn clothing.

I land the Thunderbird on a balcony at the bottom level of the illuminated cap stone. In Illuminati terms, this is the phasic/photonic/holograpic astral light chamber that has not yet manifested atop the physical pyramidal power structure below. A temple of light, the dwelling place for a insidiously corrupted and fearsome Lucifer, or "Light Bringer" (Lucifer is a title not a name. There are an infinite number of Lucifers but more on that at another time. However it is this Lucifer, or Light Bringer, who the Illuminati, or the Illuminated, draw their name). An illustration can be found on the back of the $1 bill.

The light beaming upwards serves a diabolical purpose. The Luxor was built in a strategic location, Through out the year the beam of light aligns with different planetary and constellation confinements. The light beam acts as a two way bridge between various worlds. I am told that human sacrifice is made by placing a person directly over the source of the light beam. The person erupts into flames and the releasing energy directed towards entities who dwell in or near various planetary and constellation arrays.

*****ASSISTANCE NEEDED!!!! Can anyone help me find out what planets and or constellations where directly over the Luxor the night of the Mass Shooting???*******************************************************

My Nfumbe (a spirit of the dead every priest or priestess of Palo Mayombe pacts with at the time of their scratching or initiation) meets me on the balcony. My Nfumbe, the Thunderbird and I enter. Inside is the the exemplar of the word opulence. A mostly hollow chamber of brilliant white light, contained inside glowing walls of a rich gold-honey color. Large full color murals, lined with gems and stone of all sorts, depicting scenes of events, both awe inspiring and hideous. Life, love, birth, war, rape, slavery, torture and death all surround my Nfumbe, my Thunderbird and I. There at center was large circle table. A single aisle about 5 feet across run through it and lead to a large round hole in the middle of the table, making the table look like a nearly closed letter "c". The light beam rises up through this hole and out the top of the Luxor. From this vantage the beam, looks more like a pillar of light.

The Queen Bee, Beatrix.
Seated at the table was the holographic images of the ruling elite. I recognized four of the thirteen seated. David de Rothschild, Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands (Nether World... entrance to the races dwelling beneath the earth), Queen Elizabeth of England, and the fourth I will not say...it is dangerous to mention his name, let alone post it, for he takes great lengths to never been in the public eye. Queen Beatrix looks directly at me and says, "You used to make me your dirty little fuck pig in a past life". Even if what she was saying is true, I know I cannot think about it, or let me disrupt me. I have made it into a place few outsiders ever have and I need do as much damage as I can while I am here.

Queens B & E. High Priestesses of the Dark Sisterhood Coven.
I hear gunshots, and everyone at the table does a soft "golf clap" and cheers of "here-here" all around. "The shooting. Go look", Queen Beatrix says pointing to a window. I see the Mandalay. That is the Vegas shooting. I did not know the Luxor was in front of the shooting. "This is a sacrifice" I say to my Nfumbe and the Thunderbird. My Nfumbe nods.




Nsala Malecun Yaya Centella Ndoki!
I let my mind focus on the firma or patibemba (like a sigil) of Centilla Ndoki, the queen of the dead and keeper of all vampire and lycanthropic mysteries of Palo Mayombe. I feel myself become more beast than man. My Nfumbe as become like a were-pitbull. We attack.

I rush the chair where is David de Rothschild is seated, but my claws and teeth go right through him. They all laugh at us, but they are disturbed at the "joke" of the attempt. I fix my stare directly into David's eyes. I slowly and with great concentration begin to bore my claws into his head. Little by little I begin to get through, he now looks very concerned.

That is is things get truly scary.

My Nfumbe is trying to pull me away. I am confused, but he points to the light beam. "The master is here" I hear one of them say. In the in the pillar of light is a 18-20 ft tall outline of a being who glows with such an intense radiance I immediately start to feel helplessly sick. It is THE Lucifer of the Illuminati and I know we need to RUN. "Still quite the animal you are. Maybe you will make my oink again one day soon." Queen Beatrix says to me as my Nfumbe and I grab onto the Thunderbird and flee the Luxor.

I wake up. I puke..hard.. and all over.

I am more then convinced the Vegas shooting was not just an intelligence op, the deep state running Operation Northwoods terror drills against the American public, but also a Luciferian ritual sacrifice. I am going to target the upper level management, financial records and owners of both Mandalay and the Luxor with my psychic seeing efforts. I am now two days latter just recovering from being in suck close proximity to that Lucifer and employing tactics to eschew the possible implications that experience may bring.

Offering 59 human ives and the blood/injury of 500(?) others as sacrifice... to me... is a clear sign the Illuminati/Shadow WORLD Government is preparing for something big.

-El Patron.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPERATION DARK WINTER begins! The Demon BECHAUD revels in the pandemonium. Suspicions confirmed.

The Tiger will come back to devour the Rabbit. 2023 Pandemic release WARNING 2023

Palo Mayombe makes the Toole that is Ottis useful against the Hand of Death Cult and a parade of other absurd idiots. Consultation part 1.