HIGHLY likely the Daeon MUSISIN absolutely delivered Trump and Putin consultation: Syria strike was actually a sneak at on the DEEP STATE/Illuminati.

Last night Trump ordered a military strike on Syria. Immediately I once again entered into consultation with the daemon MUSISIN from the Grimoire Verum.  I had days earlier consulted MUSISIN on the exact issue. See my post here.

Once more MUSISIN said Trump and Putin are long time friends. MUSISN reminded me of Trump's stint with the WWE and to remember what Trump wrote in is book, "Art of the Deal". MUSISIN strongly reiterated the Syrian strike is multidimensional chess, a type of smoke screen, a distraction to see who signals (and what they signal) and eliminate the Illuminati.

Today it appears the targets where not civilian sites, and there is no civilian causalities. MUSISN told me the sites hit where rogue faction CIA and MOSSAD sites. They where arming ISIS and other "rebels" who are receiving funding from George Soros and Clinton/Obama/Bush crime families. Putin and Trump are working in conjunction. Putin/Russia use the smoke screen to "acquire" information and assets for NEAR future targets. MUSISN told me more but warned me not to reveal it publicly.

If you enjoy my work considere visiting my patreon page. I am one of a select and limited few occultists capabe of doing this work, let alone initiate, or teach others. If you discover my work aligns with you, I invite you to join my patreon. So much that is about to happen...

-El Patron

Comments

  1. You're doing a badass job at clearing smoke for everyone. It would be ridiculous to refuse the idea that our world leaders take advice from nonphysical entities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is Emmanuel Macron's position in all of this? I see him giving some strong declarations lately in favour of the "strike", is it safe to assume he is on the anti-nwo side?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OPERATION DARK WINTER begins! The Demon BECHAUD revels in the pandemonium. Suspicions confirmed.

The Tiger will come back to devour the Rabbit. 2023 Pandemic release WARNING 2023

2023: The Tiger has now Returned by Kevin Wikse.