All Saints Day Public Ritual Thursday November 1st. Blessings and Protection for me and you. Preparing to knock.

All Saint's Day, November 1st 

The day after I posted the announcement that I will be conducting a public Baron Samedi and Ghede "Fet Ghede" on Saturday, November 3rd, asking Baron Samedi to prepare a restful bed for George Soros, as well as blessings for all who donate; what undoubtedly was a staged event where so-called explosives where mailed (without postage marks) to George Soros, the Clintons, Obama, and Elizabeth Warren (I will doing a public Indio Espiritual about Elizabeth Warren very soon, as she who is 1/1024 Native American claimed Cherokee blood in order to get into college and steal massive amounts of money in the form of student grants and scholarships, from those who are honestly Native American. I know things about her family and the harm they did to native peoples. I will be asking the Indio spirits to "settle" in lingering grievances they may have with her) occurred. This proved to be disastrous for neo-liberalist (communist) agenda, and right before the mid-term elections too, as almost NO ONE accepted the official story. Where was all this critical thinking and distrust of media during 9-11-2001? Can you imagine what a great world we would be living in right now if the biggest fabricated lie and crime against our generation was openly questioned and we followed the directive of our United States Constitution on what to do next? Oh well...

However, two high profile shooting immediately followed. All blamed on Trump, and the Conservative voter base, and like how 9-11 justified never again reporting on Rumsfeld's admission that 2.3 TRILLION was missing from the Pentagon, these shootings have essentially justified the media never mentioning those "pipe bombs" ever again, cause you know, America and its deep and slippery memory hole, and if they don't talk about for a week, it will go away. Oh and all this distraction from the giant immigrant army still on its way north.... that is still a thing.

I have already began my work in helping George Soros find...rest....and the massive failure behind not selling the pipe-bomb hoax might have been helped by the work. I was able to find that so-called bomber's Facebook page before anyone else after all, so maybe a sign. But, what else has been happening is highly troublesome. The shootings and other evils. This is a form of backlash and retaliation. The elites, as I have been saying since 2009, have powerful occult protections. I spent the better part of 10 years breaking through David Rockefeller's and George Bush Sr's (never hear about him anymore do you? First he was really sick and then his primary doctor suspiciously died...murdered...and...well... yeah) so I know first hand, unlike other "researchers" what real occult battles are like. There are things happening in the world, but also personally and to others around me, that suggest certain powers have sent their dogs out...just as I have sent mine (dog will hunt...),I am just a little more foxy than they are used too.

Never the less, I do not underestimate their power, nor do I ever wait to be proactive. Be it David Rockefeller, John McCain, or a sorry (made sorrier) troglodyte from Reddit, they all learn, "I am the one who knocks".  

Under the direction of an old-school Curandeo who has been mentoring me, I will be making public a 6 hour prayer session to 100+ saints this Thursday, November 1st, for All Saint's day. I will direct prayers to each Saint, and ask for their personal intercession on my behalf. I will watch the vigil and read it for any signs, good or bad. I will then be baptizing my self in holy water. This will also help in preparation for the public ritual on November 3rd. I will be increasing my spiritual protection and purifying myself of vilest evil (the elites power their magic through ritual sexual torture and sacrifice of children)that  they likely have began sending my direction.

If you would like to have your own vigil, be baptized and have your name included in all 100+ prayers to 100+ saints this coming Thursday, and receive the same levels of purification and protections, among other blessings, the donation is a straight $10. Please use the Paypal button on this page and send your name and D.O.B. I will watch your vigil also, send you pics, and tell you of any signs the Curandero reads for you.

Interested in becoming part of a good and righteous spiritual community? If so,consider joining our temple.

Ayibobo

Houngan, Papa Machete que gana todas las batallas

"The Machete leads the way and defends ALL who follow"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPERATION DARK WINTER begins! The Demon BECHAUD revels in the pandemonium. Suspicions confirmed.

Palo Mayombe makes the Toole that is Ottis useful against the Hand of Death Cult and a parade of other absurd idiots. Consultation part 1.

The Tiger will come back to devour the Rabbit. 2023 Pandemic release WARNING 2023