Closing the doors on Catland book store Trump and Kavanaugh "hexing" with Legba Division and Indio Cordon around Trump and Kavanaugh.

I have been adopted as a god son by a Curandero who has practiced the tradition housed in the Rio Grande for over 60 years. He was in his late 20s when he received his "don" or realized his gift. He is also very developed in Indio Espiritual. I would not consider nor call myself a Curandero, but I have been give license to practice these methods through the Indio and Saint commissions of my lineage of Vodou. Without question members of Templo del Machete que gana todas las Batalla will have access to these methods also, as part of their spiritual lineage. People come to the Curandero for all matters of healing, and relief from evil spirits. He is one of very few Curanderos who can break Cartel black magic, evil usually powered by torture and sacrifice of humans.

My meeting with him was highly auspicious and unexpected. I know this was a once in a lifetime opportunity, so I extended my trip to the southwest by a couple weeks. I also believe he is responsible for my meeting with White Eagle. Had I not gained the endorsement of this powerful Curandero, I think White Eagle would have delayed that offer to me by a decade or more, and maybe all together. 

We also share similar political views. He says that he lost a grandson in the early 1990s (Clinton era). He was kidnapped from a reservation a few days after a couple of F.B.I agents visited his school. The agents isolated a number of school children (8-10 years old), took their pictures, and asked them questions about their parents. They told the school teachers it was part of an ongoing investigation. Tribal police contacted the nearest F.B.I headquarters, but the F.B.I denied any agents visited the reservation. His grandson vanished a few days latter, and has never been seen or heard from. He says he knows in his heart that these F.B.I "agents" are directly responsible." They took his pictures, showed them to monsters and somebody wanted him", he says. They will get theirs and in the worst way possible. He has been told numerous of the same types of stories by others who's family members have gone missing off reservations. One was able to make his way back. He told his family he escaped a place where lots of kids are kept in cages. Many are dropped into a pit of dogs, men in suits place bets and then the dogs are given the command to attack. The family called the local police, and told them what was going on. The boy and his father where killed in a hit and run accident a week or so latter. The other car and its driver was never found.

He sees the current administration has truly gone after human traffickers and pedophile rings. He supports this work. He also supports protecting this country, and its borders. He tells me as bad it is here, it is worse in Mexico. He says those people need help, but they also need to have their own revolution. 

When I told him that a group of witches where planning a public hexing of Trump and Kavanaugh he was worried by this. Those on the left are generally far too self-entitled, lazy and whiny to do magic that is even remotely effective. They want the government to pay for everything, they hate the idea of working and being productive, but look out they are powerful warlocks. Thankfully it does not and never will work that way. But, I never underestimate the power of large groups of crazy, stupid people. He felt the same way. 

The location of this hexing centered around Catland books, in Brooklyn. So that is where we anchored our attention. I will not reveal what his did, but I decided that I would hold an indio Cordon on behalf of President Trump, Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh, myself, the temple and the Curandero. This calls a large troop of indio spirits to circle around the person and fiercely protect them from magical and physical attacks. 

Next I focused my attention on Catland books, the epicenter all of this silly idiocy. I performed service to the Legba Division, headed by the Loa, Papa Legba. The Curandero, performed and taught me a method of working with a Saint who powerfully opens and closes doors too. I petitioned the Legba Division to keep closed, any spiritual doors attempting to be opened at Catland books. This prevented  spiritual entities from being invoked (answering the call), and blocked psychic attacks from leaving Catland books (sealing it in.....hmmm). Effectively shutting down the process of magic before it could even begin. Through a cup of water and a white candle the Curandero and I monitored our work. Besides a tiny (very tiny) black burn mark, nothing of any consequence was produced by the public hexing hosted by Catland, and what miniature evil was conjured, was blocked and broken. 

I am tempted to now request the Legba Division to open the doors of pure calamity and mishap on all the people who participated at the public hexing at Catland. The Curandero has asked me not too. Defense and healing of President Trump and Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh is enough. I will relent on his request. However... let me show you this: Obama administration placed children with human traffickers. An article by the Washington Post, which through reviewing the Obama administration's immigration policies, discovered that children where placed with human traffickers and into the modern human slave trade. I know that this was a top down directive, and the Clintons and the Obamas financially benefited from placing those children with traffickers.

Antifa wants"No Pedo Bashing" and in rainbow at the bottom NAMBLA
So, this is my ONE nice guy warning. ANY work against Trump, the ONLY president who is actively pursuing the end of human trafficking, global pedophile networks, and modern human slavery, will invite my ire. I will hold open your asshole and direct a tidal wave of foaming at the mouth, enraged, angry, and vengeance seeking spirits, as well as ancestors, of these "misplaced" children, by the subhuman piece of shit communist AIDS victim you voted for, right up your ass, and then I will I sew it shut. Because FUCK YOU. 

Men want to fuck your kids and you don't like it, its PEDOPHOBIA says DC Antifa.
Are you tired of living in a world where psychotic raving, NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association) supporting and protecting, complicit with pedophila human slavery and human trafficking TWATS think they have the moral high ground? Consider joining our temple. We support families, liberty, prosperity and righteousness. We are not perfect but we are real and pure in our intent. 

Ayibobo

Houngan, Papa Machete que gana todas las batallas

"The Machete leads the way and defends ALL who follow"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPERATION DARK WINTER begins! The Demon BECHAUD revels in the pandemonium. Suspicions confirmed.

The Tiger will come back to devour the Rabbit. 2023 Pandemic release WARNING 2023

Palo Mayombe makes the Toole that is Ottis useful against the Hand of Death Cult and a parade of other absurd idiots. Consultation part 1.